Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
FeralGoddess wrote:
@dvs_m0rph thanks for the guide!

Regarding Watcher's Eyes, I can't afford the 2 Anger stat versions, so I was wondering which of the "while affected by Anger" ones was best?

Life leech?
Fire penetration?
increased fire damage?

Is this what you meant by "Leech>Penetration." ?

Playing BSC, and more concerned about boss clearing than mapping speed.

Thanks--

Yep, i'd get leech first. If you get leech elsewhere - get penetration on watchers.
Hey Dude thx for the build i quite enjoy it but sadly it wont work as a starter build and ur watcher's seems mega expensive (for me xD)So my question is can u check my gear ive been spamming uber labs with this build recently (btw i love running ulab with it i pretty much face tank and ignore traps :D) collected around 10-11ex for the moment clear speed is amazing but boss damage feels pretty low i have somewhat meh jewels+leech watchers, still cant get the head enchant, what would u recommend: get better jewels, get a 21 lvl VD(cuz lvl of the skill seems to be a big dps increase), maybe change the boots i rly want a death's door but this kaoms got a great enchant from 1st try lol and last what about the amulet (xoph blood) defensively it looks decent but on damage it doesnt look very good this penetration, avatar of fire etc are they a BIG dps increase or nah?Also 7k life might be a bit low, phys damage bosses are np but heavy elemental attacks can kill me quite fast.Thanks for advice and the fun build! :)
"
DblHntr5 wrote:
Hey Dude

Hey, you got way too much attack speed. You deal almost 2x less damage than you could if you just lower your attack speed. In terms of upgrades - lvl21 main spell is always a fairly big upgrade. If you like kaom's roots - just keep using them. As for xoph's blood - avatar of fire dos nothing for your dps, but covered in ash does a lot.
Thanks for the tip bro! But tbh i havent rly stacked AS or so biggest reason i took art of the gladiator passive is for my dexterity problems xD yet my AS with 3 frenzy charges is 0.24 while VD CD is 0.25 i know it shouldnt be that way yeah but is it that big of a problem ? Like what did u meant by doing double more dps if i simply lower AS, would u be a bit more specific on that part thanks in advance! :)
"
DblHntr5 wrote:
Thanks for the tip bro! But tbh i havent rly stacked AS or so biggest reason i took art of the gladiator passive is for my dexterity problems xD yet my AS with 3 frenzy charges is 0.24 while VD CD is 0.25 i know it shouldnt be that way yeah but is it that big of a problem ? Like what did u meant by doing double more dps if i simply lower AS, would u be a bit more specific on that part thanks in advance! :)

Right now you are attacking before cooldown for casting your spells passes, on every second attack you cast nothing because of that. So instead of casting spells every 0.27 seconds - you are casting every 0.48.
How have you actuality killed the max block CwD char at Hall of Grandmasters?
I cant actually hurt this dude with the attack skill.

Have you maybe a second damage (scorching ray ?) setup?

/this one :> https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5luqjo/how_do_i_kill_this_cwdt_char_in_the_hall_of/
Last edited by iDT on May 2, 2018, 5:16:13 PM
For HoGM I brought a swap weapon:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Balefire

Toss in Burning Damage, Controlled Destruction, and Elemental Focus (or really any other elemental or DoT based supports), and you will melt them no problem.

Optionally equip a shield.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, this one got me my first uber elder kill! I'm gonna try and spawn him again to try and do it deathless as i feel I can do it with this build. Thanks again my dude
I have a question,is 20ex budget enough?
Will i still be able to do Uber Elder?
If not how much exalts do i need?
"
robert2003 wrote:
I have a question,is 20ex budget enough?
Will i still be able to do Uber Elder?
If not how much exalts do i need?
The helmet enchant alone is gonna cost you close to 20ex. I geared up this toon with around 40ex to give you an idea of what you're gonna be spending. If you want a double anger jewel like OP you're gonna need close to 60-70 if you can even find a jewel like it
Last edited by sloanekettering on May 3, 2018, 8:21:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info