building a vampire(life leech) kinda - need weapon advice

greetings all again

having some fun with my scion got a good amount of life and all resistances capped even chaos currently I am using a Kongor's undying rage two handed mace since it gives me hits cant be evaded tho nice 156-584 physical damage to boot

I can spec into hits cant be evaded with 2 points and use any other 2 handed weapon , any advice on a replacement weapon perhaps ?

current gear and passives - www.poeurl.com/bSd5

its missing my rare ring boots and gloves , some how the build tool thing cant give me two-toned boots with 111 extra life

jewel slots have extra HP in them as well as Weight of the empire for the 20% chance to deal double damage with heavy strike aiming to add another one soon as well maybe

thanks all

Snow
I summon an army when no friends are around
Last edited by mecsnow on Apr 10, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2018, 1:30:32 PM
There's a shield that makes it so your hits can't be evaded, I know that much. There's some pretty good 1Hr weapons out there too if you ever want to sword & board.
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
There's a shield that makes it so your hits can't be evaded, I know that much. There's some pretty good 1Hr weapons out there too if you ever want to sword & board.

interesting will give it some google work as well 1 handed weapons are good as well will check the list of 1 handed weapons available maybe something pops up that could be fun to use

I am not that great at melee type builds always do spell casters
I dont understand vampire build, do you mean life leech ?
I dont think you can upgrade unless you are pooping currency and can buy atziri or the shaper sword.
Atleast not by using resolute tecnique, because you cant crit but kongor can give you onslaught.
Sure you have bigger problem then weapon.
"
Viljan wrote:
I dont understand vampire build, do you mean life leech ?
I dont think you can upgrade unless you are pooping currency and can buy atziri or the shaper sword.
Atleast not by using resolute tecnique, because you cant crit but kongor can give you onslaught.
Sure you have bigger problem then weapon.

added a build link thingy as well and yes its a leach build , I run cyclone with added bleed chance ect and heavy strike as my main damage source, its not perfect
https://www.pathofexile.com/build/dvApFX

Really think you need to hunt leech rate, the life leech will be to slow otherwise.
Played berzerker in Harbringer, when he take a hard hit then he gets 100% of damage leech as life, but all that life leech was useless without increase leech rate.
"
Viljan wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/build/dvApFX

Really think you need to hunt leech rate, the life leech will be to slow otherwise.
Played berzerker in Harbringer, when he take a hard hit then he gets 100% of damage leech as life, but all that life leech was useless without increase leech rate.

interesting pathing selection you made definitely will use some of those nodes , currently with gear I have 420 % leach rate which is great or well according to the ingame stats tho think that might be wrong mmm I like the way your tree is made noticed I missed so much extra dps and leach stuff along the path I took , good thing for orbs of regret :D

thank you
Last edited by mecsnow on Apr 10, 2018, 1:42:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info