[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Thanks c:

Try to do this after 3.3.0
Is there any possible upgrade to the amulet/ring? I've been looking, but I can't think of anything particularly compelling.
Is there any possible upgrade to the amulet/ring? I've been looking, but I can't think of anything particularly compelling.
I'll try this build as the league starter for 3.3 and will keep you updated on my journey :)

It seems fun and all around !
"
Gwennifer wrote:

It just really depends on your definition of an "upgrade", if you want more damage, sure you can get a phy dmg, crit rollin, monster amulet of the PoE Gods.

The ring is trickier and requires a lot of retyping of everything that I have mentioned previously in the forum. It's a end game only optimization depends on your goals and budget.
"
Fitzkrieg wrote:
I'll try this build as the league starter for 3.3 and will keep you updated on my journey :)

It seems fun and all around !

Feel free. I'm also going to be streaming the build as a league starter for 3.3 so feel free to jump in with questions etc etc if you get a chance. <3
Was thinking about make this as league starter, have anyone tried lvling with cyclone recently? or should we stick with sunder until maps.? tierd of sunder...

Had a blast in flashback with this build `\0.O Bless
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
Kill today another one Uber Atziri and droped...

seemsgood
Shadowplay so good, but video on 5 min = 2gb LUL
UberAtziri run
"
Valhall wrote:
Was thinking about make this as league starter, have anyone tried lvling with cyclone recently? or should we stick with sunder until maps.? tierd of sunder...

Had a blast in flashback with this build `\0.O Bless

Hiya,

Glad you have some fun with the build <3

There have been many people to message me or post on here that they did the entire leveling (28+) with cyclone and loved it.

I personally went the sunder route only due to what the current speed leveling meta is for melee in general or the excitement to see if my build will work out.

Either way is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info