[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

I had few ex from my GC totem Hiero and then 1 ex dropped when I was leveling my cyclone scion so I decided to buy Starforge...
That DPS is massive even with 5 link Belly. And it was really nice even before getting Starforge so I think I will make this build my league starter in Incursion. I feel like a chainsaw :D

Thanks for the build :)

EDIT: And I just bought 5link Bronn's. I have waited 5 hours until that guy who was selling only one with right colors came online... Perfect :)
Last edited by irendie on May 21, 2018, 5:20:19 PM
"
irendie wrote:
I had few ex from my GC totem Hiero and then 1 ex dropped when I was leveling my cyclone scion so I decided to buy Starforge...
That DPS is massive even with 5 link Belly. And it was really nice even before getting Starforge so I think I will make this build my league starter in Incursion. I feel like a chainsaw :D

Thanks for the build :)

EDIT: And I just bought 5link Bronn's. I have waited 5 hours until that guy who was selling only one with right colors came online... Perfect :)

Hiya,

I'm glad you are liking the build and thanks for the kind words.

I hope you like it in Incursion. I will be doing the same. Feels like it is going to be great with fast movement, leap slam, and since zones are more closed in, it's only going to make cyclone aoe feel even better.
We walking, talking chainsaws are very high up on the food chain, mate.

EDIT: Extra Gore amplifies chainsawness. Must have.

EDIT 2: That empty green socket in your boots? Plug in a Grace or Vaal Haste there :)
Last edited by Aimanan on May 22, 2018, 3:23:52 AM
"
Aimanan wrote:
We walking, talking chainsaws are very high up on the food chain, mate.

EDIT: Extra Gore amplifies chainsawness. Must have.

EDIT 2: That empty green socket in your boots? Plug in a Grace or Vaal Haste there :)

I know but after buying Starforge and Bronn's I didn't have even 1 chaos left :D

Just wanted to pop in and say that I have set up a Twitch and have some stuff coming to set up for the Incursion Tesla Stream. I'm trying to make a schedule and I'm thinking of getting online around 7PM EST and streaming to roughly 1AM EST. This will probably change on Incursion release and I will be streaming as much as I can at launch. I am just trying to figure out a good time each day with my schedule.
Hi

I want your opinion on your cyclone build VS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2073142!

The one linked looks realy sick tbh for speed farm! What u think ?

Im going your build or his for next league and i want some good creative input
on wich would be more viable.

Best Regards a NAAB!
"
Lakutus88 wrote:
Hi

I want your opinion on your cyclone build VS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2073142!

The one linked looks realy sick tbh for speed farm! What u think ?

Im going your build or his for next league and i want some good creative input
on wich would be more viable.

Best Regards a NAAB!

Hiya,

I could do a pros and cons of each build and make a budget vs budget list but honestly, I really do not want to.

Not to rain on your parade, but I want my build to speak for itself and not try to down others paths to goals.

The only thing I will say it that his reported goal is to kill mobs and not bosses and can go up to T15 with a good deal of currency. My goal is to clear everything in the game. I would hope down the road people who really like this game might give both builds a try or something. I do not want to take away from the efforts of others. The only time I would break that rule is if the builder is purposely being misleading.

I hope you like the choice you make and have fun in game. I just don't want to foster an elite attitude toward others. Hope this helps. <3
Hi

U missunderstand I just wanted some feedback on both and your
personal input on the major differences.

I was asking because u have the experience with cyclone and I dont
so u are better to explain then I am.

Ye I think yours is more do it all build and his is speed farming build so
both have thier strenght/wekness.

Thanks for info mate!

Best Regards a naab
Hi again c:

TC u don't be angry if im translate ur build on rus forum? ofc with link on this theme.

Because on our forum 2-3 good builds on scion , im glad to see more people who use this build.
"
Hi again c:

TC u don't be angry if im translate ur build on rus forum? ofc with link on this theme.

Because on our forum 2-3 good builds on scion , im glad to see more people who use this build.

Hiya, As long as you give credit and provide the link, sure. I do not mind sharing the info and having more people try out the build. Thanks for wanting to share the information!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info