[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
patouskii wrote:

Thanks! So around 24-25 mil dps with totems and reflections up and spinning, very nice. This build scales like a mf :) Reflections give another dimension to this build I think. You can proc them up and concentrate on dodging while the reflections do the dps or just crush everything in few seconds. Boss fights with phases are the challenge here, everything else pretty much dies in one second.

Damn, I had forgot to remove Ancestral Protector from PoB skill window while transferring from Starforge to Dual Wield. So that one gone, dps is slightly over 10 millions with everything on and 20 mil with reflections. More than enough anyway! Easy to raise with few millions if you want to drop some life but I like the safer feel with 6,8k life.

EDIT:

About the safer feel... I've been trying to advance at lvl98 with Cyclone now but I keep dying to random oneshots on maps. Just now I died to some explosion on vaal area, not even bad mods there. It's extremely frustrating since there's simply nothing you can do about it. Ofc you can grind super safe maps and mods only but it's no fun.

"
wixtor wrote:

Thanks so much for the update to this build! Just came back after a long break so had to change a lot:-)

So far I'm : https://pastebin.com/5vK4frBY

Any suggestions?

Thanks again

I couldn't open your PoB link, it gives error.
Last edited by patouskii on May 20, 2020, 7:17:42 AM
"
patouskii wrote:
"
patouskii wrote:

Thanks! So around 24-25 mil dps with totems and reflections up and spinning, very nice. This build scales like a mf :) Reflections give another dimension to this build I think. You can proc them up and concentrate on dodging while the reflections do the dps or just crush everything in few seconds. Boss fights with phases are the challenge here, everything else pretty much dies in one second.

Damn, I had forgot to remove Ancestral Protector from PoB skill window while transferring from Starforge to Dual Wield. So that one gone, dps is slightly over 10 millions with everything on and 20 mil with reflections. More than enough anyway! Easy to raise with few millions if you want to drop some life but I like the safer feel with 6,8k life.

EDIT:

About the safer feel... I've been trying to advance at lvl98 with Cyclone now but I keep dying to random oneshots on maps. Just now I died to some explosion on vaal area, not even bad mods there. It's extremely frustrating since there's simply nothing you can do about it. Ofc you can grind super safe maps and mods only but it's no fun.

"
wixtor wrote:

Thanks so much for the update to this build! Just came back after a long break so had to change a lot:-)

So far I'm : https://pastebin.com/dRtciZnz
or https://pastebin.com/czD3qu8t

Any suggestions?

Thanks again

I couldn't open your PoB link, it gives error.

https://pastebin.com/dRtciZnz

And now? I'm using POB fork (Path of Building Community)
Last edited by wixtor on May 20, 2020, 7:47:16 AM
Now it works. Very impressive build and nice ideas there. Can't see anything to really improve with that kind of dps, maybe some jewels can be changed with slightly better mods? Legacy Atziri's Acuity keeps you full life all the time I think :)
Last edited by patouskii on May 20, 2020, 8:51:13 AM
"
patouskii wrote:
Now it works. Very impressive build and nice ideas there. Can't see anything to really improve with that kind of dps, maybe some jewels can be changed with slightly better mods? Legacy Atziri's Acuity keeps you full life all the time I think :)

Thanks mate,what would you reckon I could change on the jewels? Legacy Atziri's Acuity really shines on this build! I wholeheartedly recommend it!
"
wixtor wrote:
"
patouskii wrote:

Thanks mate,what would you reckon I could change on the jewels? Legacy Atziri's Acuity really shines on this build! I wholeheartedly recommend it!

Well at the point where your build is it's very minimal but you could buy Might of the Meek with Corrupted Blood implicit so you could change the jewel where you have it now to something better. Best mods for damage are crit multiplier mods for one handed weapons or dual wield. You obviously need some resistance from the jewels so your options might be limited.

I can't really think much else. You even have additional curse from chest which is probably huge damagewise. I tried to find similar chest with -15 mana cost and additional curse on Standard and there's 0 of them for sale. Also the legacy Atziri's cost 239 exalteds so they can be forgotten :)

What I did do though was buying the Unnatural Instinct. Decided to give it a try and after some fiddling I did get almost +300 life taking it over 7k again with slight boost to dps also at 10,5 mil without reflections now. What I didn't realize before was that Unnatural Instinct gives slight boost to movement speed, which is always a big plus with Cyclone build.

I can't get my hit chance to 100% without selecting either Acuity or Eagle Eye from passive tree. This takes 3 passive points away from something more useful. Any tips for capping accuracy without the passive nodes?
Last edited by patouskii on May 21, 2020, 9:06:41 AM
"
patouskii wrote:

I can't get my hit chance to 100% without selecting either Acuity or Eagle Eye from passive tree. This takes 3 passive points away from something more useful. Any tips for capping accuracy without the passive nodes?

To answer my own question. I replaced Enlighten lvl 3 with lvl 4 which made it possible to raise Precision from lvl 3 to lvl 6 (maybe even more but this is enough) and now 100% hit chance without Acuity/Eagle Eye/Versatility. Saving some precious passive tree points here.
Guys what do you think, should i go back to build without clusters or pob joking with me. Have no currency for better clusters. https://pastebin.com/G5hqK5js
"
egyrt wrote:
Guys what do you think, should i go back to build without clusters or pob joking with me. Have no currency for better clusters. https://pastebin.com/G5hqK5js

Your pob is fine IMO, it just needed a few adjustments.
Here, I've reworked it with a better configuration and a few tweaks. https://pastebin.com/RjzXPkt3

Amulet anointment changed to Tenacity.
Got rid of the top Might of the meek. Replaced with two more basic jewel sockets and adrenaline. Filled the two sockets with the first jewel that came up on trade when looking for +7% increased maximum life and crit multi. It costs 1c.

A lot of room for improvement but it can only get better from here.
Use pob community fork if you want to see your impale dps.

HTH.

"
patouskii wrote:
"
patouskii wrote:

To answer my own question. I replaced Enlighten lvl 3 with lvl 4 which made it possible to raise Precision from lvl 3 to lvl 6 (maybe even more but this is enough) and now 100% hit chance without Acuity/Eagle Eye/Versatility. Saving some precious passive tree points here.

An other option would have been #% increased Global Accuracy Rating as an implicit on Offering to the serpent. #% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech is also a very good implicit to get on those gloves btw.
Awesome to see my guide on cluster jewels referenced on the first page :D

I've tried a few variations since then, but the current one feels really good to play so I'll share it here. It features... Inspired learning! The poor man's headhunter. I haven't seen it mentioned but I'm sure people have done it before.
Is it a meme in this game? I don't know but it spices things up, it's cheap, and with this build it doesn't take much to fulfill the requirement of the jewel: having 4 notables allocated in radius. It's useless on endgame bosses like Sirus but when you're mapping, it's really good (it particularly shines on the Beachhead and in Simulacrum). To me it feels better than running Vaal Pact.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/U1XJJpfd

I also run flesh and stone which gives me maim when mapping. Put berserk on an unset ring. Precision has to be level 1 so I can cast Ancestral warchief twice on bosses. I still have 100% hit chance thanks to Acuity, which is needed for Inspired learning anyway. Note that my ancestral warchief is still a full 6L - quite powerful. Requires getting rid of faster attack support on Leap slam - you learn to live without it.

Not as impressive as some of the builds linked here lately, but pretty decent for a Starforge setup with a middle of the road investment, imo. Comes down to 17M dps, 5.4K HP at level 96.

What else? One of the most noticeable boost in dps & QoL I've noticed when upgrading my gear was getting an explode mod on the chest. It can delete entire packs and it gets rid of on death effects on monsters - huge!
"
Maskybe wrote:

An other option would have been #% increased Global Accuracy Rating as an implicit on Offering to the serpent. #% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech is also a very good implicit to get on those gloves btw.

Good idea but Enlighten lvl actually 4 solved all mana problems. I have some intelligcence (this is mandatory for my build), extra attack speed and armor on my serpent's implicits currently with pretty good rolls on other mods.

I checked your build, very nice. There's clearly some great cluster jewels for the build. One thing I would check though. You said you have 100% hit chance but it's actually 99%. Try to get it to 100% for an additional ~0,5 million boost to dps. Your only regular jewel can be improved with accuracy mod (Brood Joy). It's missing the fourth mod completely. I'd search for one with increased max life, resistance (I guess you need some fire res here), crit multi and accuracy.

I was about to also recommend dread banner enchant on starkonja, but in your build it gives less dps than cyclone attack speed. In my build, dread banner enchant is the best choice.

I've done some adjustments to my build and I'm now at almost 7,2k life. Also after moving to dual wield, paradoxica has blind mod which takes evade chance to 65%. Dps is pretty nice 12,3 million + reflections. Haven't died to oneshots for a while now and lvl 99 is getting close. Enjoying the build even more now with saviour and reflections.

Last edited by patouskii on May 24, 2020, 5:52:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info