[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
emanoel357 wrote:
Hi, this build seems complete for everything on game, my major worries are about delve, im at 314 on a trapper, and stuck there, can i run the Kaom's version with starforge 6L and still push 400+ with ease on delves ?

I dont think kaom is a good decision. Not only because you lose tons of evasion but mainly because of vall ancestral warchief and vaal ds loss. Those skills allow you to melt dangerous targets as well as engage them without actually engaging them in melee. They are super powerfull and scale very well.

On the upper side more life means more leech and more survivability, so it still good and might be even better than a usual belly/bronn in certain situations.

If you dont have blind and vaal grace, get them. Accrobatics also helps. I posted some insight on a page (or was it 3 now?) before.

"
kscott13 wrote:
1.2 Million Damage and pushing 300+ currently , I haven't had to many issues but things are starting to hurt a lot.

You can spec into jugg accendancy (might hurt mapping since huge loss of ms, i use corrupted 10% ms doressos, cat aspect, haste, quicksilver and silver onslaught flasks to compensate) and get taste of hate(instead of lions roar only for delving), helps alot. I did it somwhere between 400 and 425 (got there without changing anything tho). Planning on getting vaal pact next if I ever hit lvl99.

I am delve535 or so atm, things are pretty smooth, died twice on the way from 425 to irrelevant stuff (zombie mushroom biome poision pools, you free to laught at me).
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 13, 2018, 4:53:45 PM
"
Jadame wrote:
"
emanoel357 wrote:
Hi, this build seems complete for everything on game, my major worries are about delve, im at 314 on a trapper, and stuck there, can i run the Kaom's version with starforge 6L and still push 400+ with ease on delves ?

I dont think kaom is a good decision. Not only because you lose tons of evasion but mainly because of vall ancestral warchief and vaal ds loss. Those skills allow you to melt dangerous targets as well as engage them without actually engaging them in melee. They are super powerfull and scale very well.

On the upper side more life means more leech and more survivability, so it still good and might be even better than a usual belly/bronn in certain situations.

If you dont have blind and vaal grace, get them. Accrobatics also helps. I posted some insight on a page (or was it 3 now?) before.

"
kscott13 wrote:
1.2 Million Damage and pushing 300+ currently , I haven't had to many issues but things are starting to hurt a lot.

You can spec into jugg accendancy (might hurt mapping since huge loss of ms, i use corrupted 10% ms doressos, cat aspect, haste, quicksilver and silver onslaught flasks to compensate) and get taste of hate(instead of lions roar only for delving), helps alot. I did it somwhere between 400 and 425 (got there without changing anything tho). Planning on getting vaal pact next if I ever hit lvl99.

I am delve535 or so atm, things are pretty smooth, died twice on the way from 425 to irrelevant stuff (zombie mushroom biome poision pools, you free to laught at me).

Thank's for the insight, i was thinking about Kaom's only for the life improvement on top of armor or more damage from bronn's which i think it might be worse (?) than having more life in deeper delves, since i can't afford a farrurl's ful, im gonna grab the Farrul's Bite + Kaoms, do you think that might be better ? if not which chest to go with Farrul's bite ?
I'm a bit lost atm so I need your help

I want to stack more def for deeper delves

I got lucky with my Daresso's and have +1 curse there yet I can't switch to Carnage heart now without losing that +1 curse.

Got 2 Shaper's touch, 1 with vuln on hit and one with %ias corruption yet when I take vuln I don't know what I should use in my boots instead, Vitality has no effect because of Vaal Pact and is quite bad anyways unless paired with a watchers eye and for grace I lack a lvl 3+ enlighten (is in progress but takes forever to level haha)
I mean I could just use 2 sox Bubonics and run blasphemy+1curse only but I guess enlighten+grace at some point becomes more valuable

Is leech without Carnage Heart and Vaal Pact still decent? I get mana leech from jewel and Ass mark currently so I could skip that node almost completely unless it wrecks my leech

I'm running 2 curse Blasphemy, Vuln + Assa mark atm for endurance charges and mana leech yet I think switchting to Vuln + Enfeeble (currently in helmet CWDT for range) because enfeeble sounds a lot better than 3 endurance charges lol

Any tips about gear choices / passives are welcome!

Thought about going Jugger aswell instead of raider but 30% less movespeed sucks and I don't understand what makes Jugg so strong (Yeah you get some %life nodes when you start from Maro tree and save some passives is that it?)

Saving for a HH currently might think about farruls setup aswell but HH is for the first time achieveable this league so I'm pretty set on HH

(I know I miss some Gem quality, currently using drops for that, too lazy to buy from poeafk.trade)

Greetings!
Last edited by Crysthal on Sep 13, 2018, 5:20:09 PM
"
emanoel357 wrote:
if not which chest to go with Farrul's bite?

I dont even think that cat head that great without chest, since loss of enchant(+6%deeps on my pob) and purity of elements/vitality. I would just go for starkonja honestly, it gives increased evasion on low life whith another layer of defence (alto pretty unreliable). Dps difference shouldnt be that much, but you should probably look at it in pob anyway. Cats head is good for mapping tho since extra ms.

Kaoms is suboptimal, but good. I wouldnt go for bronns personally, since no life. Belly is probably best all around chest. Even at high end belly+starkonja is probably better than bestiary items since its actually possible to get good corruption on belly and good enchant on starkonja and it doesnt take 4k+ vaal orbs to properly colour a corrupted belly unlike bronns.

Other theoretically good option is perfect form, but thats pure assumption.
"
Crysthal wrote:
I mean I could just use 2 sox Bubonics and run blasphemy+1curse only but I guess enlighten+grace at some point becomes more valuable

Thats a good option. Not ideal but decent.

"
Crysthal wrote:
Is leech without Carnage Heart and Vaal Pact still decent? I get mana leech from jewel and Ass mark currently so I could skip that node almost completely unless it wrecks my leech

You dont need more than 0.3% phys leeched as mana on one of the jewels to sustain mana. You will need carnage heart at some point, but I myself play without vaal and with carnage quite deep, so its still doable.

"
Crysthal wrote:
I'm running 2 curse Blasphemy, Vuln + Assa mark atm for endurance charges and mana leech yet I think switchting to Vuln + Enfeeble (currently in helmet CWDT for range) because enfeeble sounds a lot better than 3 endurance charges lol

Ass mark gives power charges, not endurance charges. You also can run 3 curses with 2 curses limit, since enfeeble would proc when you damaged on ranged monsters and thus will always provide some benefit. Wouldnt work on melee monsters tho and you will lose alot of survivability this way. Again, depends on what depth you are. If you feel like you need survivability vuln+enfeeble is a better option for sure.

"
Crysthal wrote:
Thought about going Jugger aswell instead of raider but 30% less movespeed sucks and I don't understand what makes Jugg so strong (Yeah you get some %life nodes when you start from Maro tree and save some passives is that it?)

Purely endurance changes. Also 1k free accuraccity and 5% damage per endurance charge gives more damage than a raider overall. Tradeoff is being slow af(which is completely irrelevant in delves).

"
Crysthal wrote:
Saving for a HH currently might think about farruls setup aswell but HH is for the first time achieveable this league so I'm pretty set on HH

Def go for it, hh gives faster mapping (and actual game enjoyement), faster mapping gives more sulphite, more sulphite gives more delving.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 13, 2018, 7:45:04 PM
What makes carnage heart so strong? Is it that you can skip vaal pact and all those passives for lifeleech and save ~5-8 passives?

I meant Warlords Mark, my bad. Do you think having 3 endurance charges is better than Enfeeble on melee aswell? (I won't specc into Jugg yet as I'm still doing a lot of mapping and -30%ms is hell)

Gonna switch from my corrupted 9%ias gloves to lvl 12 vuln on hit and 2sox bubonics for now until my enlighten is at least lvl 3 which is going to take at least another week

Last edited by Crysthal on Sep 14, 2018, 9:43:52 AM
Its impossible to fully skip vaal pact. Only to some point. I dont have it and start feeling like it needed on 550+depth. Probably pick it once I hit 98 or start to pick it for delves only.

Carnage is strong beacuse of everything it has(offenсe, defense, even stats are good), but mainly increased life leech rate(which stacks with spider pantheon increased life recovery rate on top of vaal pact).

Enfeeble is much better because delve is full of white mobs which are fully affected by curses and enfeblee gives -%crit chance on top of -%hit chance and -%damage.

Last edited by Jadame on Sep 14, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
Finally switched to Enfeeble after getting oneshot by a "powerful crits" swordsman @ delve 300 with 400%more critchance and 45% more crit multi :D

No endurance charges anymore and no mana leech other than the on hit from thiefs torment yet I still have no mana issues. Feels weird but mana leech jewels paired with life and at least one decent stat are all 1ex+

So why exactly do I need 0,2% mana leech as stated in the guide?

Probably gonna switch to my +12vuln gloves and run purity of elements again and change my jewels which almost all yield +res and get some more life/dmg

Have you thought about using Unnatural instinct?

https://i.redd.it/wb22gj879bk11.png

Looks sick for just 4 passives yet most benefits are damage and movespeed and barely any def but +20int so it opens up some passive choices or lvl 21 gems

dem 4ex though :S
Last edited by Crysthal on Sep 15, 2018, 4:52:45 PM
"
Crysthal wrote:
So why exactly do I need 0,2% mana leech as stated in the guide?

To use mark of the elder+ shaper ring for more damage, but you can always pick 1 small mana leech node anyway.

"
Crysthal wrote:
Have you thought about using Unnatural instinct?

Yeah, seems exsessive for me. No surv for delves, and with jugg accendancy lvl100 needed to respec into that for maps without losing rangers starting point.

Good for smashing uber elder super fast tho.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 15, 2018, 5:48:56 PM
Even with conc effect seem to be lacking damage to cope with red elder, can't take portals down quick enough to save shaper. Shapers guardians also bit slow but vaal skills there help out

Have all basic gear now and not sure where to invest next, do you have to go carnage heart if you swap to mark of elder ring, not to mad about loosing the weapon range

Stuff i got

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info