[3.6] Worms of Command - (Infinite worms + chains of command on a PF)

What do you think of equipping a Jhorghast Blacksteel on myself? It does appear to copy weapons from the Guardian because I always have an even number of weapons. I know it makes it hard to weapon swap.
"
Voidurai wrote:
ah ok, thanks for clearing that up for me dudeski. another thing is that the AG's DPS itself isn't quite impressive in the PoB (around 20k i think?) is that intended as well?

AG dps doesnt really matter. He just needs to be tanky, hit very fast, and 1-shot worms (which he does)

"
What do you think of equipping a Jhorghast Blacksteel on myself? It does appear to copy weapons from the Guardian because I always have an even number of weapons. I know it makes it hard to weapon swap.

I would say you are in a better position to judge then me, since I have not tried jorrhast. It sounds interesting though.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Last edited by DreamScythe on May 8, 2018, 4:20:11 PM
Buyed a Jorrhast and made a little test on a red map, with the weapon you have a lot more animated weapons, but they do a lot less damage and stay for a little less time.

You can swap to scourge + shield and back when you want to increase your number of weapons, but with this you lose the ability to have rampage, its a matter o choice to have more weapons or rampage, but for dps I thinks that's rampage > more weapons.

But in fights when the boss kill your weapons fast, its good to have Jorrhast to rapidly recreate your army.
Last edited by vempire_ghost on May 9, 2018, 5:51:34 PM
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
Buyed a Jorrhast and made a little test on a red map, with the weapon you have a lot more animated weapons, but they do a lot less damage and stay for a little less time.

You can swap to scourge + shield and back when you want to increase your number of weapons, but with this you lose the ability to have rampage, its a matter o choice to have more weapons or rampage, but for dps I thinks that's rampage > more weapons.

But in fights when the boss kill your weapons fast, its good to have Jorrhast to rapidly recreate your army.

very interesting. might be a good option for possible uber elder and phoenix boss
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Grats on a novel build deep.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Great guide, wish I'd found this before I made my necromancer in the flashback event; here's some of my findings in case you'll find them interesting. I'm using a pretty similar set up except I've been using (at the cost of survivability) the Queen's Escape to send weapons flying at nigh coked up speeds. Unfortunately, sometimes they'll stray from aura range but this isn't that important when using oro's.

I have also experimented using hyaon's fury to allow my guardian to wear victario's charity; the damage is kinda underwhelming.

The tempestuous steel is a pretty good option; I'm fairly sure the ele pen it provides applies to the guardian/weapons's attacks. The attack speed offered by a vagan foil is probably better. On the other hand, the tiny added 15% as fire and lightning makes use of the added phys granted by the animate skills.

I haven't actually tried this as the start up cost is high (united in dream) and I'm a casual, but the sustain, crit, and poison dmg offered by bino's kitchen knife could make for an interesting chaos-based swarm. I might be wrong on this but increases in duration for your guardian/weapons will also apply to poison duration so this could potentially shred bosses pretty hard.

(sorry that I was too lazy to link items in this)
No tree for scion?
I'm looking forward to trying this.

I'm exhausted after a long day's work, so I haven't taken the time to read the whole thread, but would you mind telling me why you have the chains of command linked? It appears that there is no active skill gem, and in situations like that (whispering ice for example) you don't need to link the slots, just have 6 sockets and it's on.

Kudos for such an ingenious build. I've been wanting to play a pathfinder summoner for ages, but could never figure out how to make it better than necro!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
joachimbond wrote:

I'm exhausted after a long day's work, so I haven't taken the time to read the whole thread, but would you mind telling me why you have the chains of command linked? It appears that there is no active skill gem, and in situations like that (whispering ice for example) you don't need to link the slots, just have 6 sockets and it's on.

Kudos for such an ingenious build. I've been wanting to play a pathfinder summoner for ages, but could never figure out how to make it better than necro!

I guess he is playing on standard, and had currency to throw away. It is not actually needed.

I had a question, I plan to play this on 3.3. Is there any way to improve this using all the ignite buffs?
Also, how do you level this build and when can I start using it?
"
lyciel wrote:
"
joachimbond wrote:

I guess he is playing on standard, and had currency to throw away. It is not actually needed.

I had a question, I plan to play this on 3.3. Is there any way to improve this using all the ignite buffs?
Also, how do you level this build and when can I start using it?

I lvl using dual poet pen with generic spells, this can easily carrying you to the lvl 70 and can equip the chest and start to play the build.

I really recommend you to buy at last a lvl 20 guardian gem to start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info