3.2 - Perch's Mjolner Pathfinder Stormfire RF (Cheap and fun!) WIP

Hey there, I've played mjolner builds since forever, I've played it as every class so far, but usually do it as discharge, my goal this league was to make a non-discharge version that didn't feel completely terrible in red maps and such, I have been having a blast so far.
I made this character like 2-3 days ago, so I'm only 88, but I've done uber lab solo and can kill T13 bosses solo on 2 player life. Its by no means a SUPER FAST SHAPER 1 SHOT ON A 3 LINK, but it's damn FUN.
(Also just skip bosses they don't drop loot anyways :P )

I'm still testing new gem/link/gear setups.(Might test Elementalist next league!)

Main idea:
Spoiler
Main idea of the build was to use the new unique
because I think it's just badass. Basic idea is I shock with Shock Nova/Ball lightning, honestly whichever abilities you enjoy, and this buffs RF.

Path of Building:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/c0JykMT9
I normally use PoB for my builds to get a rough layout, but this build really needs to just be felt out in maps. Next skill points go to more Life/Jewels.

Videos:
Spoiler
Racecourse Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpOAWgtyWSM
I'll be putting out more videos, just wanted to show the build in a random map!

Leveling:
Spoiler
I just took 2 poets pens with unearth/volatile dead and 1 shot everything till I could use mjolner, really nothing special.

Gear:
Spoiler

Weapon:
Spoiler
Shock nova - Ball Lightning - Ele Prolif, basically guaranteed shocks that also spread shocks/ignite to enemies.

Shield:
Spoiler
Standard shield to help with RF sustain, you can probably use saffels to if you want.

Helm:
Spoiler
Devotos is just a good all-arounder, dex/attack speed/movement speed/etc. Ball lightning speed reduction helps hit more often, thus shocking more and helping single target. Will be testing more helms later.

Armor:
Spoiler
Insane armor. Life, damage, shock effect, explosiony goodness. This and herald ash together look and feel amazing.

Boots:
Spoiler
Currently using these, the Strength/All Res/Bleed Immunity is really good since I don't take the bleed removal pathfinder node. Other options to be tested!

Gloves:
Spoiler
Rare gloves with Strength/Life/Res, as much as you can of all 3.

Belt:
Spoiler
Wanted to test this new belt out, really solid overall except no life. Might be able to replace with a really good stygian belt.

Rings:
Spoiler
Build is built around these rings, shock for more RF damage, decent damage against ignited enemies too.

Amulet:
Spoiler
Testing impresence for Life/Regen/Curse/Aura, was using a rare amulet for awhile with Life/Res/Stats

Jewels:
Spoiler

Flasks! (Super important):
Spoiler
Obviously as pathfinder you basically have 100% uptime of these always. It takes some practice to sustain RF with Distillite/Dying sun, but I find it kind of fun and have never died because of it. You can sustain distillite almost forever if you use it without Dying Sun. (If you use both, you'll regen to full life and Distillite will turn off). You can probably use a life flask if you want to be extra safe. (Overflowing Chalise is easily replaceable)

Current gear set up: Impresence Testing (No Vitality - Jewels still need work)
Spoiler
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2018, 4:42:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info