New to ARPGs and boy is it daunting...

I'm confused, OP clearly said that he/she fell love with PoE and you guys suggest him to play D3.

that's like telling someone that his new crush on someone means nothing, go get a cheap w*ore.

just because this game is (still) not easy for beginners doesn't mean that you cannot enjoy playing it.. i fell in love with this game just because it's not easy and probably died all the major enemies there is in my first playtrough.

and to OP:

minions and totems are the easiest as they requires pretty much no gear to reach the endgame (low level map that is)+ they are probably the safest builds there is because of the mobility you have.
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
I'm confused, OP clearly said that he/she fell love with PoE and you guys suggest him to play D3.

that's like telling someone that his new crush on someone means nothing, go get a cheap w*ore.

just because this game is (still) not easy for beginners doesn't mean that you cannot enjoy playing it.. i fell in love with this game just because it's not easy and probably died all the major enemies there is in my first playtrough.

and to OP:

minions and totems are the easiest as they requires pretty much no gear to reach the endgame (low level map that is)+ they are probably the safest builds there is because of the mobility you have.

Op clearly stated he is new to the ARPG genre, which is why people proposed first trying something like D3 out since it's a lot easier to "get into" and learn the fundamental basics of the genre.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
https://www.filterblade.xyz/

I highly recommend using a loot filter, especially when you are new and don't really know what to pick up as you go through.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info