Rework the Eradicator

Totally agree on the matter, but my reasoning is mostly because he is many times more difficult than his counterparts.

I can face-tank and 1-click spam all other guardians without issue barely using flasks, but end up dying to red Eradicator every time due to empty flasks and not being able to attack == life leech.

Either bring all guardians to his level of difficulty, or make him easier, with the latter being easier to execute.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Apr 17, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
"
Hes overtuned VS his 3 counterparts for sure.

this is the summary i'd give, his damage output is similar but mechanically he's very unfair for a variety of builds, also some of his arena layouts are absolutely ridiculous ones where there is a lightning lattice round him constantly so you can never melee.
Like that's coming from me and I usually just you know say git gud l2p I do that a lot I get that but despite I've killed him like 2034204204204 times multiple builds etc hell not even meta ones.

It's not a hard thing to say that hes overtuned.

He is straight up overtuned or in my words hes a fucking dick ''dude''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 17, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
Just one of the new bosses with invulnerability phases. Totally stupid mechanic!

It's like GGG got some new guy who keeps designing them, and he likes to play regen builds or w/e so he thinks they are totally fine. They really need to fire this guy before we get a high tier boss based on Vilenta that will be 90% invulnerable like she is but with high level damage.

Change all these fights! Get rid of the 'dodge or die' phases.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 17, 2018, 3:38:28 PM
The fight STILL crashes on every portal if you die once since it was released, has cancer mechanics and is buggy af.

I looks like something half finished you grabbed last minute off some interns pc.
"
Like that's coming from me and I usually just you know say git gud l2p I do that a lot I get that but despite I've killed him like 2034204204204 times multiple builds etc hell not even meta ones.

It's not a hard thing to say that hes overtuned.

He is straight up overtuned or in my words hes a fucking dick ''dude''

+

I_NO speaks for me here.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
the fight mechanics are learn-able and deal able, the only thing i hate is there is just zero option for sustain between his, able to be attacked phases.

Just give us a bunch of small tentacle guys that go down a bit easy, so when i'm running in circles, jumping all over the place, and avoiding the shit storm he lays down I can get a few pots back up so i can keep sprinting etc.

he mainly royally just blows for leech builds, cause they have no means at all for any type of sustain. potion wise or leech wise. Expecially melee.

I still vote to keep him as is, but give us sustain, maybe we gain full set of pot charges every time he goes invulnerable.

Invulnerability phases aren't all bad as a concept.
For example I have no issue with a boss just standing back and letting minions fight you, 3-4 times during the entire fight.

But this guy... He is invulnerable while still attacking, with stuff that track your position, doing 5-6k of raw damage ffs.
And he does that every few seconds... If you are not 2 billion DPS, you will see that shit a lot. More than you'll get an actual chance to attack him.

It's like fighting a manifestation of the "god mode" cheat I swear.

Nerf him, please. To the fucking ground.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Eradicator is my only death to Elder or his guardians in all 3 tiers of maps. I died to him in yellow maps. My Blade Flurry champion trashed any content I have faced so far, im up to tier 15 maps, but this guy is supper annoying. His damage output is very spiky (I guess this is feature of lightning damage) yet inconsistent. One moment you are doing fine, next moment you are running scarred shitless because of sudden burst of damage. Sustain is also poor in this fight because there is very little adds and moment when you can attack and rely on your leech are sparse.

Ultimately, I found it is best to focus on short burst of damage, do not be greedy by prolonging your attack phases and run as far away from him as possible in his invulnerable phases. My Blade Flurry champion is also good character to fight Eradicator because the character is capable of huge burst of damage due to Blade Flurry and use of flasks. I fully understand frustration of builds that has lower burst potential or need some ramp up time to get damage going because Eradicator must be a bitch for such builds.
"
johnKeys wrote:
Invulnerability phases aren't all bad as a concept.
For example I have no issue with a boss just standing back and letting minions fight you, 3-4 times during the entire fight.

But this guy... He is invulnerable while still attacking, with stuff that track your position, doing 5-6k of raw damage ffs.
And he does that every few seconds... If you are not 2 billion DPS, you will see that shit a lot. More than you'll get an actual chance to attack him.

It's like fighting a manifestation of the "god mode" cheat I swear.

Nerf him, please. To the fucking ground.

invulnerability phases while you cant attack him, and he doesnt attack you is fine, that s fair, but if i cant attack him thus i cannot recover my life but he can fuck me up however he wants, now that is just lazy design, and i didnt think GGG would be lazy about something like this. They say it s challenging, but in reality it s unfair, totally not fun, and the incapacity to do anything is infuriating

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info