Did anyone beat farcry 5 yet?

Oh that's right, Montana, that well-known storage site for American nuclear armaments! Just kinda layin' around, ready for the next messiah to nuke his own holy grounds with. ... The idea is that he's prophetic, not that he's an imbecile, I thought?

Plus, if anyone took over bunkers with live nuclear armaments, I don't think America would send in four people to come and pick up the homeland terrorist.

Additionally, that comment about a radio broadcast is not a random thought I fabricated: it's referencing the in-game radio broadcast which says something like "nuclear armageddon is upon us, the prez was moved to a bunker". The president does not reside in Nowhere County, Montana.

I don't see any reason to believe it'd be Joseph.

EDIT: LOL his name is Jacob, not Joseph. Is there a Joseph in that game? Probably. The main bad boy is Jacob though. Guess he's not terribly memorable!
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 11, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
The opening pissed me off too LOL I'm like you're sending 4 people VS an entire army of lunatics?????????????????????????????????

Are u srs right now
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Sarno wrote:
Nope. I tend to find open world games kinda boring - most have a lot of filler.

Grats on 40 btw.

I didn't know I_NO turned 40! Happy birthday!
I thought the ending would be more epic then what it actually was, it kinda just fades away at the end letting you guess what will happen after you get those handcuffs off. Maybe some YouTuber will add onto the story and see where it will go??!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Nope. I tend to find open world games kinda boring - most have a lot of filler.

Grats on 40 btw.

I didn't know I_NO turned 40! Happy birthday!

Welcome to the club! Here, have a drink :-D
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Nope, and never will. Never ever bothered to play Farcry, ssoooooo....
I wish they'd stop referencing it every chance they get and just make
FAR CRY 6: BLOOD DRAGON 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info