Did anyone beat farcry 5 yet?

Who the fuck wrote these endings like I'm just plain mad now.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2018, 5:04:44 AM
Nope. I tend to find open world games kinda boring - most have a lot of filler.

Grats on 40 btw.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
It certainly doesn't make you feel good, but I think they were both great endings for the narrative.
"
j33bus wrote:
It certainly doesn't make you feel good, but I think they were both great endings for the narrative.

Everything you've done was literally pointless

lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
There is a point: You (probably) paid $60 to help feed the developers and their family.

$60 / (lets say 2000 devs/employees) = $0.03 per person.
0.03 - 30% because pretty sure the higher-up take a bigger cut = $0.01ish

$0.01 for that random person in the credits, probably even less.

The point is, you helped 2000ish (that's a guess) random persons earn a fraction of a penny with your 1 sale.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Apr 8, 2018, 7:23:15 PM
I'm a pacifist, so no.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Who the fuck wrote these endings like I'm just plain mad now.

The ending is actually pretty good, its no longer the whole "the hero is always right" plot, it's now an actual plot that surprises you, no more bitch with titties riding you only to stab you (i think that was Far cry 3)

Joseph Seed is a cunning motherfucker and the plot runs with him, it doesn't run ahead or behind, but ahead.

No Faith boobs though, that made me sad :( I dont think there were even boobs in the game even.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"Good" is a relative term, luckily. Far Cry has had 'the hero is not a good guy' stories since 2. Both FC2 and FC3 at least have a story that revolves around said plot point, the plot and the story run on the same threads ("guns in Africa are bad"/"white boy-heroes are bad"). In FC5, the story focuses entirely on 'there's a cult with magical drugs', but the plot is 'nukes incoming btw'. Oh, and everyone you thought was an ally is magically hypnotized because drugs I guess, and they very convincingly showed zero signs right until the plot demanded it.

Nothing that anyone did in the story affected the plot. Yes, it surprised most players - because it was an asspull for all intents and purposes. You might get a hint on the radio, I guess? Wow. What great storytelling :/ 'A' for effort I guess.

If Joseph were actually cunning, he wouldn't paint such a target on himself, surely. Why shoot and murder, make yourself an enemy of everyone else, when you have a magical drug that does whatever the hell you want it to anyways? Your goal is survival, maybe don't incite hatred towards yourself. He's a foolish idiot tbh. *shrug*

(and who the fuck has so many spare nukes as to drop four on god damned Montana anyways)

tl;dr I thought it was dumb as well. The story and the ending are unrelated, which is not a good thing. Story coulda been about any random person in the US and the ending would be the same.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 9, 2018, 9:28:31 AM
I'm still mad thinking about it lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"Good" is a relative term, luckily. Far Cry has had 'the hero is not a good guy' stories since 2. Both FC2 and FC3 at least have a story that revolves around said plot point, the plot and the story run on the same threads ("guns in Africa are bad"/"white boy-heroes are bad"). In FC5, the story focuses entirely on 'there's a cult with magical drugs', but the plot is 'nukes incoming btw'. Oh, and everyone you thought was an ally is magically hypnotized because drugs I guess, and they very convincingly showed zero signs right until the plot demanded it.

Nothing that anyone did in the story affected the plot. Yes, it surprised most players - because it was an asspull for all intents and purposes. You might get a hint on the radio, I guess? Wow. What great storytelling :/ 'A' for effort I guess.

If Joseph were actually cunning, he wouldn't paint such a target on himself, surely. Why shoot and murder, make yourself an enemy of everyone else, when you have a magical drug that does whatever the hell you want it to anyways? Your goal is survival, maybe don't incite hatred towards yourself. He's a foolish idiot tbh. *shrug*

(and who the fuck has so many spare nukes as to drop four on god damned Montana anyways)

tl;dr I thought it was dumb as well. The story and the ending are unrelated, which is not a good thing. Story coulda been about any random person in the US and the ending would be the same.

I think you missed that three nukes were dropped, and Joseph's minions were hiding out in three abandoned nuclear silos. So the answer to your question is most likely Joseph, Joseph has that many nukes, and you're the lamb opening the seals he's always talking about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info