Elemental resistances not counting

I have noticed since the latest update that my passive and equipment elemental resistances don't seem to be applying to my character. Doesn't show any changes in stat screen. Anyone else having this issue?
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2018, 7:59:33 PM
You mentioned fighting The Brine King, who is in Act 6.

In Act 5 you fight Kitava and a -30% Resistance penalty is applied to you.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Yes I know it's part of the story when you get the negative chaos resistance. I am talking about all my other resistances not being counted. Also I only mentioned the Brine King cause my achievement is not unlocking even after i have beat him with three separate characters and plus some re-fights.
"
Soulblazer74 wrote:
Yes I know it's part of the story when you get the negative chaos resistance. I am talking about all my other resistances not being counted

Kitava's effect isn't limited to Chaos Resistance.

It affects all four.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
As mentioned already, after passing Kitava in the first encounter of him, you take a dip in all-around elemental resistances. All of them get tanked a nice bit. Also, if you're using Necromantic Aegis passive, if you have any resistances on your shield, those won't apply to you--Instead, they'll apply to your minions. If you have that Passive unlocked on the Skill Tree, your equipped shield does not benefit you whatsoever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info