[RIP] Toasters HC Occultist Support – 7 Auras + 6 Curses – Victario's Influence

"
DavidChenware wrote:
What is the thought behind using Freezing pulse? It is just a mechanism to apply curses right and the main benefit is that it passes through enemies?

Is it viable to use a different skill to apply the curse?

Can you replace the support gem with Freezing Pulse with GMP to hit more things at once?

Thanks!

Hey there,
sorry for the late reply.

Freezing Pulse is used for EE and curse on hit.
You can use other skills as well, like armageddon brand for example.
Yes you could use GMP with FP, but the threshold jewel should be enough.
hey nice build...this is my first support build and i need help!

I quickly put this character together to play with my friends and I am having mana issues...i don't have enough mana to use shield charge, flame dash or freezing pulse after I activate all auras and curses

what am i doing wrong can anyone look at my character and give me any tips?

I switched from solo play to support at 71 and picked up nodes i thought would be most helpful but maybe I did something wrong
any help would be appreciated

edit: ok im stupid after another thorough read of the guide i noticed that the skills i mentioned above are left at level 1 or 2....i had been leveling them up
oops...anyway cool build thanks
Last edited by Chunu0327 on Jan 31, 2019, 6:18:08 PM
Solid support build. PM played something similar but with Shavs. First league not playing with necro/Ascendant its slightly slower but felt super safe for both support and as carry.
"
Chunu0327 wrote:
hey nice build...this is my first support build and i need help!

I quickly put this character together to play with my friends and I am having mana issues...i don't have enough mana to use shield charge, flame dash or freezing pulse after I activate all auras and curses

what am i doing wrong can anyone look at my character and give me any tips?

I switched from solo play to support at 71 and picked up nodes i thought would be most helpful but maybe I did something wrong
any help would be appreciated

edit: ok im stupid after another thorough read of the guide i noticed that the skills i mentioned above are left at level 1 or 2....i had been leveling them up
oops...anyway cool build thanks

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad that you like it.
And yep, in general support builds are very mana scuffed.. it can be fixed with getting more levels or with a craft "- mana cost" on a ring.

"
Ukkoclap wrote:
Solid support build. PM played something similar but with Shavs. First league not playing with necro/Ascendant its slightly slower but felt super safe for both support and as carry.

Yep, it's indeed a bit slower but curses are just very strong. So if you dont have a cursebot as well, Occultist is actually quite nice. :)
Nice work!

Any recommendations for a noob on how to solo with this build? I'm running some support but would like to be able to do some damage every now and then!
"
SyanTKA wrote:
Nice work!

Any recommendations for a noob on how to solo with this build? I'm running some support but would like to be able to do some damage every now and then!

Mh that's not really possible.
The only thing what comes to my mind is Herald of Agony. But in this case it requires some different gear, gem swaps and in general a high investment for a mediocre outcome.
If you want to play solo, I can just suggest you to go with a damage build. :s
Any chance on a 3.6 update? i really liked this in 3.5
"
BonusLiz wrote:
Any chance on a 3.6 update? i really liked this in 3.5

Sorry for the late reply.
You can play it in the current state, but in around 2 Weeks I will update the build and add some aspects to make it even stronger.
Stay tuned! :)
Can I do the build already, and update it to the new version when it leaves?
"
K7TÃO wrote:
Can I do the build already, and update it to the new version when it leaves?

Yup, that's completely possible! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info