[RIP] Toasters HC Occultist Support – 7 Auras + 6 Curses – Victario's Influence

"
Veoria wrote:
So in other builds I saw that they say to kill all three bandits or not, so for your build should we kill them all or not?

You have to kill all three bandits.

"
Malmoh wrote:
heya chicken nuggets <3

what do think about Doedre's Skin chest ? instead of Victario's Influence for Curse build (already got an aura bot in my team)

gl ss for incoming race

Hey dood :)

there is no way I would ever use the Doedre Chest in a curse based build.
You loose a lot of curse effectiveness, aura effectiveness, AOE and what do you gain? A stone pillar basically doing nothing.
I have already played with Doedre's Chest Build and they were really bad for mapping. For bossing they are okay, but not that great as well.

Ty, gl for you too. :D
Thanks for a great build! I've been playing it in the flashback league, and I'm supporting a friend who is doing specters + skeles. I'm still pretty green with the game, so could you help me with the changes I would need to make to EE?

I assume I should be dealing 0 fire damage, while providing anger to him and his minions right, therefore I should drop the avatar of fire node in the tree to be safe?
"
Rogybear wrote:
Thanks for a great build! I've been playing it in the flashback league, and I'm supporting a friend who is doing specters + skeles. I'm still pretty green with the game, so could you help me with the changes I would need to make to EE?

I assume I should be dealing 0 fire damage, while providing anger to him and his minions right, therefore I should drop the avatar of fire node in the tree to be safe?

Sorry for the late answer - I was pushing the ladder.

if your carry only deals fire damage you should drop Avatar of Fire and should not deal any fire damage - right.
Very nice build, Made me feel immortal even in event like flashback. Leveled to 99 and i dont think i logged out even once or had a close call. Used animate guardian to make party faster and curses more effective. Also used blood of corruption amulet to make me immune to bearers and other elemental stuff. 5/5 build would recommend.
Last edited by Helppocs on May 25, 2018, 7:14:55 AM
Heyo, planning to play this build for the next league. Are there any significant changes we need be aware of?
Considering playing with a mate going Arc. Can we make EE work somehow?
"
Willemhubers wrote:
Heyo, planning to play this build for the next league. Are there any significant changes we need be aware of?

Till now there are no significant changes. The only big change is the change of Vaal Skills. So, now you can't use Vaal Haste 24/7, but there are other interesting vaal skills. Also, you save up some gem sockets bc of the vaal skills, which are now included in the original skill gem (for example vaal discipline + discipline = 1gem). So, you could fit in an Animated Guardian for example.

If there are significant changes, I will update the guide in this regard.

"
Anubee wrote:

This build is already using EE with Avatar of Fire. This should be perfect for Arc.
"
Anubee wrote:

EE with new ball of lighting speed will be even better than before :)
Hey, really nice guide.

I'm a little confused how you are coming anywhere near 6k ES (let alone 9k) with the gear and tree you have posted. Do you have a pastebin I can take a look at to figure out where I'm going wrong?

This is my character ATM and i am well over 8k ES, where are you having problems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info