The Arcane Portal

Oh cool, a another portal effect? Oh i definitely won't be buying that.
It's a good thing that there is like a 100 portal effects already in the game. As some people may feel that they aren't enjoying the game because they don't have enough portal mtx.

I'll look forward to tomorrow when you release another portal effect. As opposed to releasing something fun like maybe one of the many microtransactions that are already made and in the game. Like the cultist version of many skills used by kitava mobs. But perhaps that simply takes too much effort rather than making another portal effect from the ground up.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
Looks awesome! I find it sad that originally it was with the scholar supporter pack concept art. It felt like it was missing for the price tag of 100 USD, and now it comes back for us to pay even more for it. Scholar Supporter’s should be able to upgrade to it for free.

P.S, weird that nearly all images of the portal with the scholar were removed.
"
Oh cool, a another portal effect? Oh i definitely won't be buying that.
It's a good thing that there is like a 100 portal effects already in the game. As some people may feel that they aren't enjoying the game because they don't have enough portal mtx.

I'll look forward to tomorrow when you release another portal effect. As opposed to releasing something fun like maybe one of the many microtransactions that are already made and in the game. Like the cultist version of many skills used by kitava mobs. But perhaps that simply takes too much effort rather than making another portal effect from the ground up.

I too been waiting for them, they have been hiding somewhere for more than 5 months!!!
Harbinger related content in either 3.3, 3.5 or even 4.0 confirmed? :)
Perception is reality.
can we get that portal in other colours? you guys never use the opportunity to give stuff more colours, you did that with some lame cloaks only.
A portal that looks like it's hovering.... this... is awesome! :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Stop. Showing. Portals. In. The. Templar. Laboratory.
"
Fookes wrote:
Stop. Showing. Portals. In. The. Templar. Laboratory.

Granted it’s the only way the can showcase portals without them clipping each ofther and looking gimped in our hideout
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
CrimeWreck wrote:
Looks awesome! I find it sad that originally it was with the scholar supporter pack concept art. It felt like it was missing for the price tag of 100 USD, and now it comes back for us to pay even more for it. Scholar Supporter’s should be able to upgrade to it for free.

P.S, weird that nearly all images of the portal with the scholar were removed.

Yeah they definately took away this portal from supporter pack and decided to sell it as a single item..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
cool harbringer portal :D
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info