The Oil Drenched Wings

ugly as always, shoutouts to the ape that designed them lol
Looks nice, as all other wings mtx. 7/10

Still waiting for a 10/10 wing to be released, maybe there never will be such a release?

Wings are commonly used on Online RPGs/Multiplayers since back in the day, from Ultima Online and T4C.
I know why they get their reference.

http://massivelyop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/coming3.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/a6/ec/3fa6ec935cb8ac8b72c926cc185fbe58.jpg

Don't remove wings.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last edited by Akymo86 on Apr 3, 2018, 11:14:24 AM
Dank!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Well, these are different... but yet another pair of wings.

How about creating more back-pack stuff like the seeker cloak (i.e. scroll holder) or the Exile's Essentials Back Attachment (i.e. sheathed sword)?

However, the oil effect itself is an excellent piece of work.
It would perfectly fit to Haku's theme of decorations if there would be dead or dying birds daubed with oil...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
Dyntheos wrote:
These look terrible. Please lower the dripping, and just make them glisten, or simply make the “oil”, blood so we can have blood wings. Honestly the shape is great for a wing, but that much oil? It just looks a mess. :(

This gave me a good laugh! lmao
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Apr 3, 2018, 1:32:56 PM
totally doesnt remind me of oil spills and birds getting covered in crude oil.
I'm not typically someone to comment on these types of things, but my first impression of this is that it's in poor taste.

As others have said, this is a very real issue that affects so many animals. I honestly expected to see some sort of note that a portion of the purchases would go to fun some wildlife rescue or something.

I just don't see a reason to promote oil covered bird wings. It's equivalent to making some sort of Melting Iceberg, Stranded Polar Bear, or Rising Ocean MTX for your hideout.

But that's just me, not like it ruined my day or anything. Just felt I would voice my opinion. I think you guys have so much more material at your disposal that doesn't hit so close to home on real world issues that could stir up some animosity.
"
DevilJade wrote:
I'm not typically someone to comment on these types of things, but my first impression of this is that it's in poor taste.

As others have said, this is a very real issue that affects so many animals. I honestly expected to see some sort of note that a portion of the purchases would go to fun some wildlife rescue or something.

I just don't see a reason to promote oil covered bird wings. It's equivalent to making some sort of Melting Iceberg, Stranded Polar Bear, or Rising Ocean MTX for your hideout.

But that's just me, not like it ruined my day or anything. Just felt I would voice my opinion. I think you guys have so much more material at your disposal that doesn't hit so close to home on real world issues that could stir up some animosity.

Oil covered wings are poor taste while all through wraeclast we trample over corpses and have bloody carnage paths leading us to even the first boss brutus in the game.
You know they didnt actually put crude oil on a bird to come up with the design idea.

They also didnt kill a bear to come up with the bear armor set.

Listen not typical to comment guy.. I want to look like I just ravaged 10,000 blood apes on my way to farming a headhunter so i can choose my favorite skulls to put on my belt and if i have to soak birds in crude oil and light them up with a thic boi tech slam i will. The wings make sense and are not in poor taste.
aaaagghhh... Picard...
My name is Armuss.....
The hate...
"
MartenV wrote:
Wings are all cool and everything... 'til you start walking like you're taking a shit and the wings are just duct-taped to your back.

This +1. Would be nice if they would improve wings to be more natural.
Though, the oil wings look okayish.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Apr 3, 2018, 5:28:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info