The Oil Drenched Wings

Ugly AF, like all the wings
Can we just get generic black and generic white feathery wings? Something like Sin+Innocence wings minus the claws plus the colors. Thanks in advance, would buy on release day.
Last edited by MPochoo on Apr 3, 2018, 8:39:05 AM
Great. Now US army will invade Wraeclast and bring democracy.

TY GGG
Should have made "Oil-Drenched" another attachment so we can use it on any wings we have!
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White
These could be named "the walking diarrhea effect"
I like most of your new stuff, especially wings and pets, but these wings look like "burned wings"
Terrible skin ... The player char is not a monster!

What is happening with the design?
"
Dyntheos wrote:
These look terrible. Please lower the dripping, and just make them glisten, or simply make the “oil”, blood so we can have blood wings. Honestly the shape is great for a wing, but that much oil? It just looks a mess. :(

But then they wouldnt be oil drenched wings.. theyd be oil moist wings!
I'd love to see more time of your mtx department spent on making all previous mtx's work correctly instead of pumping out new ones which will all have those same problems such as clipping armour pieces, discoloration when used in certain combinations or weapon effects that were clearly made for "normal-sized" weapon skins only and are non- or half visible on bigger skins. Anyone who ever bought the colossus blade skin will know what i mean with that last one. We pay premium prices for these things and there are tons of issues with them. Quality over quantity please
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
does it need to gasoline?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info