Skill Revamps - Part 2

"
kreca73 wrote:
i think that alone will make all other classes/ascendancies better at trapping than saboteur.

they already are, sabo was probably the weakest ascendancy change its defensive options are vastly improved which is definitely a step in the right direction however its offensive options are still really bad, you take any sabo and change it to another ascendancy your damage will go up substantially (for traps, mines are fine)
Maybe It'll be the first time i try out traps then :D
Some of these changes seem strange and counter to the design of traps. Making the Fire and Lightning traps spammable while traps are designed to not really be spammy, and changing the only damage over time trap to a shorter duration and thus making it more of an immediate damage trap strike me as odd decisions that take away from the core of what these things are.
traps... LOL
BaronCrovax ign.
Are we gonna ignore Dominating blow still?
Great a bunch of trap skills get reworked so I'm still forced to play sunder and blade vortex
looks nice, good job
I'm just hoping they add some type of clipping to doorways so a normal Freezing Pulse wave doesn't get stopped by two 90 degree angles...
It's awesome but please don't forget old spell like fireball , arc, ice spear etc...
3.3 trapper here i come back!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info