[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
MiguelFg wrote:
With only +2 mana gained on hit it's really hard to sustain mana... I'm having trouble to spam molten strike. I have to take the mana leech node or get another jewel with +2. Because rings with both mana and life leech are super expensive.

It appears that you are always using Fire Pen/Conc. Switch those to Ancestral Call/Inc AOE for map clearing - you'll clear much faster and you won't have any issues with mana.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 3, 2018, 12:51:00 AM
Hello all ! i finally got all items for the build. what is the next improvment ?
I'me quite noob in the game so i maybe make a big mistake ? Thanks a LOT for your build OP... i beat shaper/elder for the first time with it ! (now, lets go uber elder)

i dont know how to post jewels but my profile is public.

bb and gl all.

Hello, author! Thank you for you work! My first strong build in this game. ~15ex and you have lab farmer and all content destroyer. With Thief's Tournament play good, but there is a lack of life and resistance with damage. Final step -- craft/buy rings with res/life/damage
instead of Thief's Tournament.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Ambro789 wrote:
I have a couple questions. If I knew how to answer them I would.

Why not stay with Thief's Torment and Goldrim with 3 projectiles?

I am in a bit of a pickle. If I take Goldrim and Thief ring off I have 40 res and tons of loh and mana leech to make up for. I do understand the 20% movement speed on Devoto's is really great.

As I ask this question please understand, I got a headhunter drop yesterday. If I take those two items off, ring and hat, and replace with Decoto's and rings, I will be forced to lose headhunter for Darkness Enthroned belt and tombfist to make up for all I lose in Res and life.

I guess I am saying I do not know what to do. If I sell headhunter, exault currency will be no issue to replace the items. I am just not sure I would gain anything destroying my build and would I be stronger in the end? I already farm uber labs with ease. I have only been to T13 maps, that's the highest I have, and I face tank everything. In fact, this build is so strong I face tank everything to date.

I really love playing with HH. But it's just for fun and clearing maps faster (well, some maps you can get to the boss w/ HH buffs but the point is HH doesn't help you with tough bosses like Uber Elder).

So it's up to you - if you want to kill Uber Elder you'll need to get more life and resists and you won't be using HH.

But if you don't want to kill Uber Elder, personally I'd keep HH (also you might want to keep HH but swap it out for UE provided that you can upgrade your other gear w/o selling the belt).

As for your ring, you can and should replace TT at some point since you can get stats on rings to improve health/resists/dps/whatever.

The helm is a bit tougher - ideally you'd want the +3 enchant on an armor or evasion rare so that you'd end up with armor, life and resists. But such helms cost a fortune presently. I'd stick with the helm you have for now, planning to upgrade it eventually.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Ambro789 wrote:
I have a couple questions. If I knew how to answer them I would.

Why not stay with Thief's Torment and Goldrim with 3 projectiles?

I am in a bit of a pickle. If I take Goldrim and Thief ring off I have 40 res and tons of loh and mana leech to make up for. I do understand the 20% movement speed on Devoto's is really great.

As I ask this question please understand, I got a headhunter drop yesterday. If I take those two items off, ring and hat, and replace with Decoto's and rings, I will be forced to lose headhunter for Darkness Enthroned belt and tombfist to make up for all I lose in Res and life.

I guess I am saying I do not know what to do. If I sell headhunter, exault currency will be no issue to replace the items. I am just not sure I would gain anything destroying my build and would I be stronger in the end? I already farm uber labs with ease. I have only been to T13 maps, that's the highest I have, and I face tank everything. In fact, this build is so strong I face tank everything to date.

I really love playing with HH. But it's just for fun and clearing maps faster (well, some maps you can get to the boss w/ HH buffs but the point is HH doesn't help you with tough bosses like Uber Elder).

So it's up to you - if you want to kill Uber Elder you'll need to get more life and resists and you won't be using HH.

But if you don't want to kill Uber Elder, personally I'd keep HH (also you might want to keep HH but swap it out for UE provided that you can upgrade your other gear w/o selling the belt).

As for your ring, you can and should replace TT at some point since you can get stats on rings to improve health/resists/dps/whatever.

The helm is a bit tougher - ideally you'd want the +3 enchant on an armor or evasion rare so that you'd end up with armor, life and resists. But such helms cost a fortune presently. I'd stick with the helm you have for now, planning to upgrade it eventually.

Thanks for the reply. I was playing yesterday and it occurred to me that HH does little against bosses, or at least not the benefit of buffs. I have an HH in normal and I have no reason to have 2. I do want to get to uber elder, looks like selling is the way to go, as much as it hurts to sale such an awesome belt.
"
Hey guys, id like to ask your help on that one. I keep seeing people with over 50k dps in hideout, but mine is at 36k with anger, aspect of the spider, herald of ash, conc effect and fire pen. Wierdly enough, i have the same dps whether its conc effect or increased AOE Anyone has an idea? I might have missed something here. Also, im at 7k life, on which piece of gear could i squeeze more life? I struggle a bit with res since i wear devoto, but im good when i pop wise oak.

Here's my gear sitting at lvl 91:

For the shield, i got a shaped base and chaos spammed it (around 200c).

Thank you for your feedback guys I really appreciate it!

First two things I noticed: low-rolled Grelwood shank (lowest as roll and really meh phys roll) and wrong watcher's eye. The conversion doesn't give you anything because you have avatar of fire from Xoph's. You want the Gain #% of phys dmg as additional fire damage, that one gives you the best dps boost.
Thought I would update. Not sure why, but I went ahead and put my Headhunter up for sale for 56ex, sold in seconds, not sure why? Is there that much money out there?
"
Slowacki wrote:

First two things I noticed: low-rolled Grelwood shank (lowest as roll and really meh phys roll) and wrong watcher's eye. The conversion doesn't give you anything because you have avatar of fire from Xoph's. You want the Gain #% of phys dmg as additional fire damage, that one gives you the best dps boost.

Just wanted to quote your post as this information isn't correct. The penetration jewel gives more dps. Even loading up your profile and swapping a 13% pen jewel for your 24% add fire jewel gives the sames dps. A 15% would give you more. The more damage you do(swapping in fire pen gem and gear upgrades) the bigger the difference gets.

If anyone is looking for a 1 stat Watcher's Eye then they should be looking at 14-15% pen versions.
Last edited by kan333 on Jul 3, 2018, 11:06:38 AM
This might be a dumb question... But how are people still crafting Aspect of the Spider, wasn't that removed post Bestiary?
"
Hey guys, id like to ask your help on that one. I keep seeing people with over 50k dps in hideout, but mine is at 36k with anger, aspect of the spider, herald of ash, conc effect and fire pen. Wierdly enough, i have the same dps whether its conc effect or increased AOE Anyone has an idea? I might have missed something here. Also, im at 7k life, on which piece of gear could i squeeze more life? I struggle a bit with res since i wear devoto, but im good when i pop wise oak.

Here's my gear sitting at lvl 91:

For the shield, i got a shaped base and chaos spammed it (around 200c).

Thank you for your feedback guys I really appreciate it!

The AOE dps is just affect the magma balls, but not for the initial melee hit. your dps do change, but the tooltip dps you see in your hideout is only the melee hit dps.

If you have 7.2k life, you are totally ok, when your resistances were better.

You should get a loreweave with 80% max resistance, a better roled weapon, a second ring with life gain on hit.
Change your watcher's eye; phys dmg conversion is useless.
Also focus for better jewels. Jewels that have onslaught on kill, while you use an onslaught flask doesn't make much sence. Mods like "critical strike multiplier", "increased dmg for axes", "critical strike chance with lightning skills" or "adds dmg to mace attacks" are completly useless.

There is also more stuff like putting quality on your flasks, but I'm not even sure if you are trolling or those are real struggels... many of these things are already well explained in the introduction of this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info