[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

while playing this, I started thinking ... wouldn't the core build be nearly as viable as a Champion, going Unstoppable Hero > Conqueror > Worthy Foe > First to Strike
"
Sianist wrote:
while playing this, I started thinking ... wouldn't the core build be nearly as viable as a Champion, going Unstoppable Hero > Conqueror > Worthy Foe > First to Strike

Less attack speed, and no easy /auto endurance charge generation.

got this enchant. is it viable helm whthout life for this build?
"
RawDamage wrote:

got this enchant. is it viable helm whthout life for this build?

Scrub it and use a essence to guarantee life, hope for resists. That helm is trash.
Still leveling this dude, but for later, I have this nice 6l sitting around which I would prefer to use over Loreweave (which I don't have yet). Any thoughts?

FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Last edited by LupusImmortalis on Jun 8, 2018, 7:45:42 PM
"
Still leveling this dude, but for later, I have this nice 6l sitting around which I would prefer to use over Loreweave (which I don't have yet). Any thoughts?

Better than my

Of course it will be fine. Loreweave isn't necessary. In fact, I'll be getting it last.
I got

Today. Waiting till I get a +3 projectile helm to dictate what resists I'll need til I get another ring.
I read through the thread and couldn't find the answer. How do you guys deal with elemental reflect? Since we have 100% fire dmg, that kills us even with 36 lgoh.
Hello,

Thanks for the guide to this build. I'm loving the way everything just melts with ease as i go through the maps. Only level 85 and working my way through the maps.

I only have 6760 health currently. Elemental reflect maps are simply not possible for me. Is this the same for you guys? Also, not sure how you can get up to 8k-9k health lol.

Please take a look at my gear and let me know what i can improve on.

Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/fB8bWAyE

Current Gear:
Last edited by Merephantom on Jun 9, 2018, 5:18:59 AM
"
Merephantom wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the guide to this build. I'm loving the way everything just melts with ease as i go through the maps. Only level 85 and working my way through the maps.

I only have 6760 health currently. Elemental reflect maps are simply not possible for me. Is this the same for you guys? Also, not sure how you can get up to 8k-9k health lol.

Your 2 rings have together 26 life - that's very low. You also don't have taken all the life nodes in the tree, what I would have taken first over the dmg nodes. Also don't forget, that you get life with every level gained, so you should end up with 7.5k life at lvl 94. With 7.2k life you are on the safe side with this build.
I also noticed, that you have only a total of 8 life gain on hit. This is way too low imo.
But even with my 36 lgoh I can't do the ele ref maps. Maybe you have to swap out the amulett or some gems.
Last edited by Pyrazul on Jun 9, 2018, 5:48:00 AM
"
Pyrazul wrote:
"
Merephantom wrote:
Hello,

Your 2 rings have together 26 life - that's very low. You also don't have taken all the life nodes in the tree, what I would have taken first over the dmg nodes. Also don't forget, that you get life with every level gained, so you should end up with 7.5k life at lvl 94. With 7.2k life you are on the safe side with this build.
I also noticed, that you have only a total of 8 life gain on hit. This is way too low imo.
But even with my 36 lgoh I can't do the ele ref maps. Maybe you have to swap out the amulett or some gems.

Thanks for reply and input. I agree with everything you posted. I couldn't find +2 or 3 mana gain ring with good life and EDWA. Elder rings with +14 and up life gain are very rare and expensive with EDWA. Rings are holding me back atm. I'm still searching daily lol. Is it worth sacrificing EDWA for +14 and up life gain?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info