[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
NoBillag wrote:
Who says Ele Reflect can be run? Single Ele Reflect monsters anre't the problem... but not maps.

The guide under pros/cons says it can run ele reflect
Given a finite number of Gemcutter's Prisms, which Gems would it make the most sense to raise quality on?
"
Sianist wrote:
Given a finite number of Gemcutter's Prisms, which Gems would it make the most sense to raise quality on?

I was going to post a unrelated question but felt the urge to answer this...

This isn't really a good way to ask /look at it. Most people don't go slamming umteen GMP's on gems. You buy a say 14% quality level 1 for 1 chaos. Quality all your gems, it's not really a issue, or a big deal either way. it's all just additive damage. There's cases that are high priority like say increased crit strikes support, you wanna quality that asap.

I was wondering if the new Combustion ( renamed from Chance to Ignite) is better than Ele Focus....
At level 20, it has 29% more fire damage, 49% chance to ignite, and -19% fire resistance on ignited enemies. Lets assume, justifiably in this build, that ignite doesn't matter. So that's 29% more fire damage, and -19% fire resist.

"
I was wondering if the new Combustion ( renamed from Chance to Ignite) is better than Ele Focus....
At level 20, it has 29% more fire damage, 49% chance to ignite, and -19% fire resistance on ignited enemies. Lets assume, justifiably in this build, that ignite doesn't matter. So that's 29% more fire damage, and -19% fire resist.

simply linking combustion to your protector should be enough, he is doing 100% fire damage anyways thanks to avatar of fire -> 100% ignite uptime against anything where you would need the -res. Ele focus should be better for raw dps due to its higher more multiplikator

on top of that, combustion gets pratically useless while using the new (vaal) impurity of fire gem
"
Ksakep wrote:
Grelwood - 4 silver coins (yes, someone really set this price)
Loreweave - 70 alch + 5 fusings, near 70-80 fusings to 5L
Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets - 5 chaos (lucky again)
2 elder rings with 19-20 leech - 5-10 chaos each
Helm with enchant - 1st try (but only merc, not uber enchant)

Now Xoph..

Wha.. did do the recipe for the loreweave and get the 80% max res roll instantly? I'm thinking of just crafting it as well.
"
Ksakep wrote:

Now Xoph..

Wha.. did do the recipe for the loreweave and get the 80% max res roll instantly? I'm thinking of just crafting it as well.
"
Ksakep wrote:

Now Xoph..

"
Bolentine wrote:
u need mana on hit, not mana leech. get a jewell that gives 2/3 mana on hit

Hello, thanks!

Whats the name of jewel?
"
YameteNii_ wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:

Now Xoph..

Used a divine from 78 to 80, with other rolls above average, it's overall great.

Got a Xoph ammy for 3,5 ex, now need only enchant a Devoto for MS.
Uber lab is a joke (lv 87 now)
Uber lab is a joke even for me with this equip! I've tried 4 time (no more offerings :P) and 0 risk, facetank izaro adn argus.

Now the problem for me is finding decent ring, i've not many currencies and they all cost a lot :(. But for now (i started mapping yesterday) thief torment is enough and my resist are capped.
Last edited by Verofabio on Jun 6, 2018, 7:48:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info