[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Nomancs wrote:
Guys, how do you deal with chaos damage? It hurts.

You can run a chaos resistance flask, get some chaos resistance gear, or just get more life. It's generally pretty useful to use the "Immune to Poison" Pantheon, but really most people are not going to have very high chaos resistance. Incursion is pretty annoying when it comes to that, since a lot of the incursions have those missile guys who deal chaos damage.
"
Ethario wrote:

For all the people that are wondering I have this gear current and I can literally hold right click and do all content. Did red elder deathless (never did that fight). This build is amazing and worth investing in !

the evasion helm gives us armor with grelwood, right? so it would still work for HC?
Well 5 days into Delve, shank was priced at 5c.

5 days into Betrayal, cheapest shank is 2,5ex.

Looking at those items, i'm amazed how many ex some people manage to get in less than a week of league.

This build got SUPER expensive. For the money needed, you could make a build that shits on this one.

Shank - 3ex
Lioneye with those rolls - probably 1ex
+2 starkonja - probably 10ex? Maybe more
Loreweave - 8ex
Dying sun -2,5ex
Xoph - 5,5ex

Ofcourse 30ex build in days 6 of league is really strong. But realistically, with decent items this build struggles a lot, especially compared to stuff like BV or arc or gc mines/traps. I mean, you can check my gear, and I'm struggling to push through yellow tier, and haven't had much luck with drops so far (especially when compared to first week of delve).
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 12, 2018, 6:13:14 PM
Lioneye is cheap as heck, and the only item necessary you listed there is Shank. I got mine for 1.5 ex during a dip in the price. The price has been overall dropping considering they were like 5-6 exalted in the first few days. I can see you're using a dreadbeak, I was too, but it is nowhere near as powerful as Shank.

Loreweave, Dying Sun, Xoph, and even the helm enchant are simply not necessary for the build to push into high tier maps. I struggled in yellows too, but it literally changed the instant I got my Shank + Tabula. I recently upgraded to Tombfists + Thief's Torment (it was like 30c combined for both of them and I have pretty good rolls on mine) and it's even stronger now. Yes, to kill Uber Elder you're probably gonna need most of those items, but I am confident that with just a Loreweave I'll be able to do Shaper. Loreweave is also nowhere near 8 exalted, unless you mean buying a 6 linked one. One of the best parts about this build, in my opinion, is that there is a lot of items to chase after.

However, your point about other builds being more effective is of course true. BV, Arc, Mines/Traps are all blatantly overpowered. I am playing this build because I have never played Jugg before and I am having a lot of fun with it.
So I don't have a +2 helm, and I have 2 elder rings. Was able to farm lab for most all of my gear cost with some lucky enchants and good currency income. I did play a ton but had the build mostly done within 4-5 days. I got a regular loreweave for 2.5 ex, used it as a 5 link for awhile, and 6 linked it last night. So working towards the items is what I liked about this build and it had the ability to scale really well. Grelwood was first big purchase at 2.5 ex on Sunday of the league and I had the currency from doing uber lab. It is how I start the league to mass currency and covert to exalts ASAP. With my gear I did a corrupted minotaur map with only 1 death so the build is viable, now is it worth how much the gear is worth? At 20 ex there are easier builds to do things with that you listed, but all of those can get absolutely smashed, being able to sit in t15/16 betrayal forts and just holding right click is pretty amazing feeling.
so those elder rings with life on hit....do they work with tectonic slam?

Gear Im currently running, got a 15 pen watchers eye.

I agree that this build requires heavy investment, but once it gets there its pretty insane.
Hello everyone , do you think it is better to have Herald of Ash or Aspect of the Spider with this build ? Thank you !
Hi i got question why in your pob skill tree you got 2 wildfire jewel now maybe the game is updated and now for mine it says limited to 1 the wildfire jewel ? so only one wildfire i can use the other one is ignored
Hello! Im trying this in HC atm.

What are your thoughts on swapping Unstoppable for unrelenting? Could pick up Unwavering or Kaoms Roots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info