[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
brawndo89 wrote:
What's up guys. Anyone take a look at my profile to see what my biggest upgrades could be? Have like 20ex budget.

I'd personally get better boots and a lab ench on them.
get jwls with 4 stats: life/dmg/atk speed/etc
try get some rings with damage mods
"
brawndo89 wrote:
What's up guys. Anyone take a look at my profile to see what my biggest upgrades could be? Have like 20ex budget.

Save up for a double mod Watcher's Eye. You can prolly get phys to fire and increased fire for like 20-30 ex on a good day if you keep scouting for one.

Use: http://poe.trade/search/koirokuwanirit

If you manage to get one with lets say those 2 specific mods, try get a +2 aoe corrupion Lioneye, puts your anger at lvl 23. Petty nice boost if you having a Watcher's eye like that. I'm selling a +2aoe Lioneye's for dirt cheap atm, but nobody seems being interested.

4 Stat Jewels tend to get expensive, especially some guys gambling those atm, buying up all cheap, and relisting for expensive, so have to keep poe.trade running and be quick to make decent offers etc.

http://poe.trade/search/imitinoamodota (What I use for 4 stats, keep in mind that on Searching Eye the ONLY 4th useful affix, in this case a suffix is either 1% fire penetration or increased global defences(This is ultra rare), if you want Life roll on yours obviously. Murderous can roll more different affixes and you can get a Life + 3 dps stat one easier. My Jewels are pretty much min/maxxed pretty hard atm (Been a long poe.trade camping to get something similar for reasonable prices) Except for My watcher's ofc but I got it for 10 ex early on in the league and Dont think I wanna spend 80 ex on a Added phys + Fire pen right now , despite having 100+ ex just from almost dinging to 100.

Other option is to try capping resistances with some non two-toned boots (without resistance as implicit for Uber Lab enchant, such as 16 attack speed, or added fire dmg - Will do wonders for the build!
I personally prefer the Attack speed, makes mapping, sidedelving etc so fast and smooth! After This league I've actually fallen in love with Leap Slam! We dont need high movement speed on boots afterall, since we can build around attack speed and leap slam. I grabbed myself a pair of:
But have to work getting them enchanted!
My gear is fairly well optimized atm, I'm just curious, since I clearly dont understand a certain thing, how much damage would "phys as EXTRA fire" give from watchers eye?
Or should I really focus on getting a shield with 15% reduced mana reserved, and run vitality herald and anger?
edit: also swap sulphur flask for dying sun or Atziris?
Last edited by Chridian on Oct 23, 2018, 9:19:04 AM
Could someone take a look at my char and let me know what should I focus as my next upgrades? I feel like I should start with the Watcher's Eye with the added fire damage mod, but I'm not sure (maybe better rings and amulets or jewels).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VJobs/characters

Char name is UndeniableMalachai

:)
"
VJobs wrote:
Could someone take a look at my char and let me know what should I focus as my next upgrades? I feel like I should start with the Watcher's Eye with the added fire damage mod, but I'm not sure (maybe better rings and amulets or jewels).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VJobs/characters

Char name is UndeniableMalachai

:)

Personally I'd try Vaal your main gems, and maybe try upgrade them to 21/20, it does add a siginificant damage! But yeah Watcher's Eye is a good plan aswel!
Hey I followed your build pretty much exactly and im only at 5.5k hp, idk where I went wrong, can you help me?
"
kalkunsb123 wrote:
Hey I followed your build pretty much exactly and im only at 5.5k hp, idk where I went wrong, can you help me?

1. more life on gear (rare items & jewels)
2. you get 12 base life per level so you'll have more life later on
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Hi guys, great build guide but thinking using Xoph's blood ammy is a bit of a draw back. I mean more damage and more life can be obtained from a rare ammy.
Having said that can someone advise me on how to better this build?
Delve is my aim, thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hi guys, great build guide but thinking using Xoph's blood ammy is a bit of a draw back. I mean more damage and more life can be obtained from a rare ammy.
Having said that can someone advise me on how to better this build?
Delve is my aim, thanks.

There is a reason why almost all builds similar to this use it. "avatar of fire" requires 4 extra tree points. To compensate the loss of them + life/damage on the Xoph's you prob need to have a mirror worthy amy. Something like x% str corruption/ % phys as extra fire/ atacck speed/ life / flat dmg.. etc.

I would rather get a rare sword with damage mods and change the tree slightly.
I used 3 x 5% life nodes to free up the points.
Total loss by using the ammy equipped is 220 life and gained nearly 4k DPS.
Also get 8ex for sale of Xoph's so for me it is a good deal.
Ammy is on my only delve char. Cost of ammy was 50c.
Requiring exact resists for Wise Oak made the available selection of ammy's rather limited, i am sure there are better out there.
Cheers.
Will look into a rare sword - thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info