[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
dedi37 wrote:
Today accomplished 2 Aul's fight, made 4 challanges (I fucked up on 1st aul with flares/crystal lights)

Aul - depth 256
Aul - fight without destroying any cocoon

This video is nice, thx :)

Do you have something like that for Kurgal, the Blackblooded, too? ^^

I got him already in my mine, but failed 3 times now in his last "laser" phase, where he simply insta-gibbed my
with his two beams :D
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
Mtcforlyfe wrote:
I plan to level to 100, any suggestions on nodes to grab? Or should I shoot for another jewel slot?

I went for another jewel slot, my 100 tree is going to end up with 1 missing health node in the health cluster I think. (Take a look on my passive tree)

If you want to push for 100, you pretty much want to get as much Attack speed as you can from jewels etc. It's going to make your clear speed way better and it makes leap slam really smooth! But obviously try get a headhunter aswel for nice clear speed. I'm myself halfway to 99 and I think gearing wise I could use better mana gain jewels with double attack speed rolls and life. Dont think I wanna give up on Starkonjas 10% attack speed is just too good for mapping.

But obviously it all depends on your playstyle, if you want more defensive/push delving into 450+, maybe grabbing 2 endu charges is worth it. Myself for pushing 100 I dont see any point going above 300 delves, or monster lvl 83, where higher delves have scary mods and you can get 1 shot by stupid things.

I saw you have elemental weakness on gloves and also enfeeble. Do those stack? Also whats your total hp? Seems like you didn't go for max hp, doesn't seem necessary?
Hello everyone!
Is anyone min/max this build and would share his build with me?
Im belive im now on 121k dps per ball and all buffs active, calculated on shaper in pob. Sorry not at home and cant look right now...
I know my biggest upgrade is a double anger watchers eye, but we all know the prices...
and a good sword with attackspeed corruption, really hard to find.

If anyone is interessted, i can share my pob link this evening.

Sorry for my bad english...
"
BobDoleBob wrote:

I saw you have elemental weakness on gloves and also enfeeble. Do those stack? Also whats your total hp? Seems like you didn't go for max hp, doesn't seem necessary?

I have about 8400 hp atm, will be 8500+ at 99. I sacrificed some hp for dmg currently. Bosses/stuff melt incredibly fast with 66k h/o dps with aura/hatred, 85k with totem/blood rage.( This is with increased area and Ancestral Call, I barely swap out gems for bosses nowadays)

Enfeeble and Elemental weakness dont stack, since I only have 1 offensive curse. I do in fact have a +1 curse Xoph's on standard. Yeah maybe if I'm going to farm another 100-150 ex I can grab 1 in league (but it's going to be rough to have +39 fire res on it, because my resis are perfectly balanced)

But the main reason I run enfeeble atm, is it's godlike for side delving. I usually clear 95% oif every side ara while delving, for fossils/currency etc. So if I leap slam like Sonic the Hedgehog, enfeeble will reduce inc damage by substantial amounts. Elemental weakness ofc boosts single target dmg on bosses and everything that get attacked by my balls for offensive reasons.

Since I dont focus pushing delves atm, I stay around 300 push sideways for most xp/hour together with spamming t15-16 elder burials.
Last edited by larsahh_ on Oct 2, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
BobDoleBob wrote:

I have about 8400 hp atm, will be 8500+ at 99. I sacrificed some hp for dmg currently. Bosses/stuff melt incredibly fast with 66k h/o dps with aura/hatred, 85k with totem/blood rage.( This is with increased area and Ancestral Call, I barely swap out gems for bosses nowadays)

Enfeeble and Elemental weakness dont stack, since I only have 1 offensive curse. I do in fact have a +1 curse Xoph's on standard. Yeah maybe if I'm going to farm another 100-150 ex I can grab 1 in league (but it's going to be rough to have +39 fire res on it, because my resis are perfectly balanced)

But the main reason I run enfeeble atm, is it's godlike for side delving. I usually clear 95% oif every side ara while delving, for fossils/currency etc. So if I leap slam like Sonic the Hedgehog, enfeeble will reduce inc damage by substantial amounts. Elemental weakness ofc boosts single target dmg on bosses and everything that get attacked by my balls for offensive reasons.

Since I dont focus pushing delves atm, I stay around 300 push sideways for most xp/hour together with spamming t15-16 elder burials.

awesome thank you for all the info.
Hey guys. I am relatively new player and currently trying this build in HC. Would you say this build is HC viable ? What do you usually die to ?
Also why is everyone taking Jugg's "Unstoppable" instead of "Unrelenting" ?
Anyone here done other variations of this build & can comment on how it stacks up? It seems to be the most well rounded/tanky build but I have been checking out Engineering Eternity's Uber Elder build & it's somewhat different. He uses Kaom's, Elder Helm for psuedo 6/7L & purity of ice for U.Elder vs HoA. I'm trying to determine which one I should go with, as I am looking to farm Elder. My current BV Ele can do it, but not deathless.
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
dedi37 wrote:
Today accomplished 2 Aul's fight, made 4 challanges (I fucked up on 1st aul with flares/crystal lights)

Aul - depth 256
Aul - fight without destroying any cocoon

This video is nice, thx :)

Do you have something like that for Kurgal, the Blackblooded, too? ^^

I got him already in my mine, but failed 3 times now in his last "laser" phase, where he simply insta-gibbed my
with his two beams :D

Thx for comment.

I've killed Kurgal two times, but it was before I decided to go for challanges. To avoid his beam you need to dash behind him. His lasers always goes from sides to his face.

After I get to 600 depth I'll try to find him again in mines to complete challanges.
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Anyone here done other variations of this build & can comment on how it stacks up? It seems to be the most well rounded/tanky build but I have been checking out Engineering Eternity's Uber Elder build & it's somewhat different. He uses Kaom's, Elder Helm for psuedo 6/7L & purity of ice for U.Elder vs HoA. I'm trying to determine which one I should go with, as I am looking to farm Elder. My current BV Ele can do it, but not deathless.

i killed my first uber elder today with kaom heart + elder helmet + dual grelwood

~9700 hp total, with shield it can be 10500+

died 2 times, fine with me, as melee builds always pain
dont have much experience too

Last edited by Sonidox on Oct 2, 2018, 2:12:17 PM
"
Sonidox wrote:

i killed my first uber elder today with kaom heart + elder helmet + dual grelwood
~9700 hp total, with shield it can be 10500+

died 2 times, fine with me, as melee builds always pain
dont have much experience too

Nice man! I think I might follow the EE guide then. I really wanted a dual-wield build. Did you go with purity of ice like his guide suggests or did you rock Anger & HoA?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info