[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
shasya wrote:
What about ele reflect maps? How do u run them deathless?

Disable Herald and Anger.
Swap Elemental Damage Gem with Fortify.
Use Yugul Pantheon.

It's about balancing your damage output (and thus reflected damage) with the life gain on hit, so ymmv
Last edited by Atzilla on Sep 27, 2018, 8:18:24 AM
What are the best lab enchants for this build?
Great build, playing it again this league.
Still saving currency for Xoph's amulet.
I can do any map including ele and phys reflect.
I sustain life and mana with the unique ring in the guide.
For ele reflect I remove aura and herald and remove 1 to 2 damage gems.
Sure I do the maps slower this way but I don't worry about dying.
Wow died the first time in Delve a minute ago in Primeval Outpost at depth 430,not noticed mod - *Monsters Have a 30% chance to steal frenzy/endurance/power charges on hit*, rly bitchy mod,way worse then Resistances penetration and 400% inc. crit chance.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Sep 27, 2018, 1:04:57 PM
I am level 67 atm with only about 2.5k hp and I have 80% res from loreweave im using a 5 link atm until I get another loreweave for 6 link either way I still feel insanely squishy atm was wondering what I can do atm to still improve it I know I need to upgrade my shield asap but wasn't sure what else to either replace or should I maybe divert from the bottom tree and go to the Life circle behind maurauder beginning point
does the price of xophs blood usually go below 10ex later in the league?
There's a great site called https://poe-antiquary.xyz just for these kinds of questions. At current exalt prices, Xoph's Blood is around 1200 chaos, and we're about 4 weeks into the league.

Compare this to Incursion: https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Incursion/Accessory/Xoph's%20Blood/1993
It was also around 1200c at this point, and eventually flatlined at 650c around week 6.

Bestiary: https://poe-antiquary.xyz/Bestiary/Accessory/Xoph's%20Blood/1993
Finished around 600c

It could be hard to tell where it's going to end up, since it seems like builds with Xoph's Blood are more popular in Delve. It seems reasonable that the price might drop down over the next couple of weeks, but it will always be an expensive item.
actually such a ridiculously strong build. Thanks man!!
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
robbertzzz wrote:
Hey Thanks for this build! Anyone got some ideas on how to up my gear? I think i want more lifegain on hit for Elder, more HP and keep my resistance above 80%. Thanks!

how do you survive with that?

2 life gain on hit combined ...

advices at first glance :

1. life gain on hit on rings combined aim for 30
2. better belt ... no res and especially no life ... dmg is nice, but life pool is better ...

Thanks for yr feedback! I did manage find a better belt:
but to find a good lifesteal ring is rlly hard for the right price. I dont want to spend more then 10ex for a nice ring.
Last edited by robbertzzz on Sep 28, 2018, 2:02:06 AM
"
Atzilla wrote:
"
shasya wrote:
What about ele reflect maps? How do u run them deathless?

Disable Herald and Anger.
Swap Elemental Damage Gem with Fortify.
Use Yugul Pantheon.

It's about balancing your damage output (and thus reflected damage) with the life gain on hit, so ymmv

as i thought, thanks)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info