Need some help finalizing my build.

Zombies build, on the assumption I can get to level 100.

Also looking for some tips: In regards, almost any tips on how to crank out more Strength easily as a Witch would be great.

Spoiler
Here's the link to my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/5vYrBRA7

It's "Pure Zombies" for me. I am attempting to use Spectres (raised as Carnage Chieftain's for Frenzy generation), and also an aurabot Animate Guardian. If you have any assistance/tips for the Guardian, please let me know. I intend to keep him in the weapon slots so that I can switch my weapons from A to B on the fly in case I see him about to get killed.

I am trying to crank my damage for Zombies on the end-game bosses such as Shaper/Guardians as high as they can possibly go. I think I pretty much have it maxed out, but I know there's always a tad bit more I can get out of this. My main problem right now is that I can't think of a way to generate shock efficiently. I'm also not maxed out on resistances. For this build, I am going for both as insanely low-cost as possible, and insanely high zombie performance. I am aware I have two perfect Rare crafted jewels in the PoB, and also two perfect crafted rings in the PoB (Pretty much negates the low cost i'm looking for here.)

Last season, even though I played an incredibly limited amount, I made it to level 70 and obtained most of all these items except for the rings, all of the int->str conversion jewels, and the flasks/belt (because I wasn't ready for them yet), at a cost of under 20C total. So I am thinking this is a pretty cheap build already. This is the first time I am attempting to use the Astramentis amulet however, and as I've seen in the trade house, it's freaking expensive...

TL;DR:

Please open my PoB, help me stay low-cost and max out my resistances, crank up my Strength more easily in ways I apparently don't know about, and help keep my build cost low. I also need a way to generate shock efficiently, for use against end-game bosses.
Last edited by Bretherezenx on Apr 2, 2018, 9:04:16 AM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2018, 8:42:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info