3.2-[Tomurko's]-Elementist-Poet's Pen-Arc/Shock Nova - 3 CURSE - 92% LIGHT PENETRATION - CLEAR ALL

I COME TO BRING TO YOU MY 100% IMPROVED VERSION OF POETS PEN ARC BUILD :)

☑ Extremely Tanky
☑ Great for doing all bosses
☑ Relaxed Playstile
☑ Uber Lab Farmer
☑ 3 curses
☑ Strong clear speed
☑ Very good for fun

Offense stats:

Defense:

Gear:

Spoiler

Flask:

Spoiler

Jewel:

Spoiler

Passive:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFQgW1Bx4I9A3RDkgRLREvEZYWvxhqG8gc3B2DIvQj9iT9JpUqCysKLJwwWzB8MtE2PTlSPAVBlkSrRUdFnUZSSU9JUUyLTLNNklFHU1JVS1WuVcZYB13yYeJirGNDakNremwLbIxtGXBSfIN_xoIQgpuD24UyidOMNo19jb-PGo9Gj6aP-pD6kyeVLpctmjua4Juhnaqf36IApwinNKyXrrO0xbmTvKq86sBmwJzC7MMJyL_P3dAf0PXUI99t37DjhOdU6-7r9e0870vv6_DV8YryHfxM_94=?accountName=tomurko&characterName=Demolinaz

Gems:

Spoiler
You Can follow on socket items :)

Videos:

Coming more

Questions iM HERE ?

League start?

R: This build is strong for league start, you need priorize only 4 poets pen + inpulsa 4L+ for works
Last edited by tomurko on Apr 1, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
Last bumped on May 28, 2018, 12:06:45 AM
How much does the HH carry this build? Have you done all content without it? Want to try this build but don't want to waste my time with another HH isn't mandatory but really it is build. If that makes sense
"
Ladoona wrote:
How much does the HH carry this build? Have you done all content without it? Want to try this build but don't want to waste my time with another HH isn't mandatory but really it is build. If that makes sense

HH is not mandadory item, it is totally dispensable
Thanks for the build ,but i have 2 questions

1.What bandit choose or kill all?
2.Go first for mastermind of discord?

Thanks again!
"
Yamatotora wrote:
Thanks for the build ,but i have 2 questions

1.What bandit choose or kill all?
2.Go first for mastermind of discord?

Thanks again!

1 ) Bandit Kill all
2 ) yah, go Go first for mastermind of discord

Any more question im here =)
hi, what pantheon do you use?
What about reduced Ball Lightning Helm enchant? And what do you suggest as a gem replacement once you have the enchant since reduced gem won't be that good with the helm enchant? What about yoke of suffering amulet ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info