[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Tumzie wrote:
june 24th: we go scion or witch? cheers.

witch
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
why do we use additional accuracy on barrage? it doesnt matter if we hit with barrage as the skills still still cast out of the pen? wouldnt it be better to use cull?

It's more QoL/personal preference. If Barrage misses while face tanking, you won't get the LGoH linked to it and that extra instant HP gain can mean life or death. Current build doesn't pick any accuracy nodes and doesn't have a lot of dex to begin with so atm I'm running at 59% without additional accuracy.
Heyy all,
Am I doing anything critically wrong? or am I just too low a lvl? Currently dying sometimes to T14-T16 maps especially bosses that just one shot xD. I think I'm too low lvled and should get some of the jewel sockets so that I can boost my hp but I'm quite new so wanna see if there's smth else I'm doing really wrong.

Thanks!
Edited; nvm xD, figured it out
Last edited by Xylezzz on Jun 24, 2018, 6:42:05 AM
"
Heyy all,
Am I doing anything critically wrong? or am I just too low a lvl? Currently dying sometimes to T14-T16 maps especially bosses that just one shot xD. I think I'm too low lvled and should get some of the jewel sockets so that I can boost my hp but I'm quite new so wanna see if there's smth else I'm doing really wrong.

Thanks!

yes its because of level, get to 90+ and you will be good
Completed my HH a couple of days ago with this build! MFing Burials. Also tried to take this to end game but i'm not satisfied with the damage output.

Now on to next build Ele Hit Deadeye!

"
imrawn wrote:
"
Yasamatsu wrote:
why do we use additional accuracy on barrage? it doesnt matter if we hit with barrage as the skills still still cast out of the pen? wouldnt it be better to use cull?

It's more QoL/personal preference. If Barrage misses while face tanking, you won't get the LGoH linked to it and that extra instant HP gain can mean life or death. Current build doesn't pick any accuracy nodes and doesn't have a lot of dex to begin with so atm I'm running at 59% without additional accuracy.

I did everything except for Uber Elder without the help of Additional Accuracy gem and kept Culling gem instead so I guess it's a very personal choice. Culling saved me a few times though. Maybe I will add AA up if I ever get 6 linked Inpulsa.
Hii thanks for the build! Btw how do I gain attack speed? I read in your guide the optimum aps is 3.75? But my barrage only has 2.67 aps, and frenzy only like 1.93. Any help appreciated!
any tips for uber elder with this build? cant handle him, tried 2 times.
Last edited by ptoop84 on Jun 24, 2018, 12:22:02 PM
I have a 6 link inpulsa, whats the best gem for the final slot? slow projectiles? accuracy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info