[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

having fun with the build. still low on hp, just finished uber lab but didnt die in maps yet and I started at lvl 68.

here is a video of george, still need to get few life nodes and start taking jewels slots to get some more dps and life. Also lvl 80 and i can put in an OPAL ring. getting use to gameplay a bit since its weird how there is a delay in L-warp and some enviromental items simply does not allow you to jump through but it will get better as time goes on.

also had a good time leveling up practically tabula + 2x poet pen + random gears got me to maps, at lvl 72 I bought rest of gears that I have now.

also got this one for 1 ex yesterday which is the best thing I could do since no other helmet with enchant was there.
Spoiler

next step - probably try out dying sun flask if it adds more single target dps (more ballz, moar dps no?). want to put in wise oak, dying sun, diamond, quicksilver and atziri flask. this seems like good enough set up.

oh and i have got 3,7 aps, seems ok enough with charges and running blood rage in maps to easily get frenzy charges.

anyway thanks for the build mate I will see if I can get to facetanking t16 too
Last edited by Hollycz on Apr 18, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
Just buyed a Watchery Eye with % damage received gained as a mana when hit, and its add more to facetank capability... but PoE is a game that love to kill you and you simple doesn't know why lol, man I love how I can tank a red beast and a few second latter a yellow best hit kill me before I even see him xD

PS: Vulnerability is a curse I never run in my maps again, without flask we do not have a single mitigation to psychical damage and that's hurts :(
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Apr 18, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

dariidar or someone with the same experience, I started to mount, just look there in my profile, however I feel that I have some problems beyond the mechanics that I am not accustomed, but I see the mana finished in a few moments and I just do not understand, besides missing me things, but in order of what should I settle?
"
josuexx wrote:

dariidar or someone with the same experience, I started to mount, just look there in my profile, however I feel that I have some problems beyond the mechanics that I am not accustomed, but I see the mana finished in a few moments and I just do not understand, besides missing me things, but in order of what should I settle?

Impossible to help you when we cant see your characters.. Might wanna do your profile public.
"
"
josuexx wrote:

Impossible to help you when we cant see your characters.. Might wanna do your profile public.

Mil perdões, acabei de ver isso e arrumar, agora podem ver meus personagens.
obs: meus frascos irei trocar ainda hoje.
"
josuexx wrote:
"
"
josuexx wrote:

obs: meus frascos irei trocar ainda hoje.

Its might better that you post in English, I don't think they understand portuguese xD

Cuida pra postar em ingles, pessoal aqui não deve entender portugues :)

obs: meus frascos irei trocar ainda hoje.[/quote]
Its might better that you post in English, I don't think they understand portuguese xD

Cuida pra postar em ingles, pessoal aqui não deve entender portugues :)[/quote]

Ah yes, I did shit, but anyway, what do you think I can do? I realized that in relation to the old build of shock with ball of lightning this one is much better, but I have to understand how to maintain 1 sequence good ....
Hi mate,

I'm just having a blast! Thanks for that lovely build! :-)

2 questions though (sorry if you've answered them already):

why no Golem?
why no Wrath?
what's the Flame Dash Setup for?

Keep it up!

Last edited by snietschie on Apr 20, 2018, 4:39:17 AM
I am trying something similar but non crit. I am also using MoM, Mind of the Council and Berek's Ring.
But I am finding I got a bit of a problem outleeching some of the red map bosses, especially the mana part.
I guess using Ball Lightning is kind of mandatory for Mind of the Council to keep your mana always on full, I was trying to use other spells

"
Hollycz wrote:
having fun with the build. still low on hp, just finished uber lab but didnt die in maps yet and I started at lvl 68.

here is a video of george, still need to get few life nodes and start taking jewels slots to get some more dps and life. Also lvl 80 and i can put in an OPAL ring. getting use to gameplay a bit since its weird how there is a delay in L-warp and some enviromental items simply does not allow you to jump through but it will get better as time goes on.

also had a good time leveling up practically tabula + 2x poet pen + random gears got me to maps, at lvl 72 I bought rest of gears that I have now.

also got this one for 1 ex yesterday which is the best thing I could do since no other helmet with enchant was there.
Spoiler

next step - probably try out dying sun flask if it adds more single target dps (more ballz, moar dps no?). want to put in wise oak, dying sun, diamond, quicksilver and atziri flask. this seems like good enough set up.

oh and i have got 3,7 aps, seems ok enough with charges and running blood rage in maps to easily get frenzy charges.

anyway thanks for the build mate I will see if I can get to facetanking t16 too

Dying sun is only indirectly more damage - more balls don't help as they come from the same cast, and only one can inflict damage. The increased area does help slightly, and potentially if the boss is moving the extra balls might keep it in range longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info