[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Semantic wrote:
Have people experimented with Paragon of Calamity over Mastermind of Discord? I get that it's a MoM build and that the reduced reservation on Herald of Thunder is nice, but I can imagine that taking a couple of mana nodes on the tree (instead of Area of Effect maybe) to make up for the extra reserved mana, hooking it up with an Enlighten, and using a 6L instead of 5L and putting Barrage / Frenzy into the same chest piece may put you in a similar place mana wise.

I like Mastermind for builds that use all the heralds (i.e. BV), but it seems to me the sustain you get from Paragon, as well as being able to reflect maps (and Uber Atziri) may be a good tradeoff.

I don’t even grab the 2 aoe nodes in the tree. I am honestly thinking about taking the mana nodes until I get great jewels to increase survivalibilty
Maybe someone can explain something to me that is probably obvious but i'm in doubt. I'm looking to craft some elder gloves but looking for what base is best. I would personally have guessed evasion but if I look at the last 10 pages and people's gear the base is generally energy shield. Why?

What am I missing.
"
Kalbuir wrote:
Maybe someone can explain something to me that is probably obvious but i'm in doubt. I'm looking to craft some elder gloves but looking for what base is best. I would personally have guessed evasion but if I look at the last 10 pages and people's gear the base is generally energy shield. Why?

What am I missing.

I don’t think Its a big difference with either base . Its easier to get the right colors with ES bases
I managed to get about 10 ex already this league and wanted to do a PP build. I was considering this build. I know the map clearing is insane but how is this build for bossing/single target. I see the T16 facetank video but I've also read comments where people say the single target is a little meh and you struggle. Is this build capable of doing uber elder? Otherwise I might just do the brain dead Zerphi's VD build for bossing but this looks tons more fun so wanted to ask first.
Last edited by Caneocan on Dec 13, 2018, 7:21:36 AM
For clear speed this build is top tier . For end bosses not so much. You can make it work but other builds would be better. Check out the occultist version . Its more expensive but better for Uber elder or just do VD.
Hi guys, i have a problem: when i hold attack button, i get double arc attacks and 1 warp, so it makes my movement x2 slower than it should be. Warp activates perfectly only if i spam skill button rather than holding it, but this endless click click play style is annoying.
I have less than 4 attacks per second. So what's the cure for it?
Awesome build I have most of the gear now and it plays like a charm! I have one question though I cannot figure out, why frenzy and barrage? TBH I am using only barrage now and I have no idea when I should use frenzy could someone describe this (like for noob like me)?
"
newicz1 wrote:
Awesome build I have most of the gear now and it plays like a charm! I have one question though I cannot figure out, why frenzy and barrage? TBH I am using only barrage now and I have no idea when I should use frenzy could someone describe this (like for noob like me)?

You use frenzy in between barrage attacks to keep max stacks of frenzy up, it increases damage/attack speed .
Last edited by ImTheories on Dec 13, 2018, 2:08:17 PM
Just respecced into this from Enki's self-cast arc.

The build discusses high attack speed. But not how to get it, it doesn't really show any items that have attack speed but the gloves. How do I get super high attack speed? I've only got 2.5 at the moment. Other than that, I'm feeling like an absolute fucking tesla cannon.
i wanna 3.5 passive skill anybody please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info