[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Time to do my favorite build again.
So I assume this build is still as viable as ever?
yeah this build is super viable. Blowing through tier 7's atm at level 85. You can check out my gear if you want. I got super lucky with exalts dropping from new league mechanic. Arcpoetrys. Changed the skill tree around a little more for more lightning damage instead of jewel slots.
Last edited by ImTheories on Dec 9, 2018, 2:59:41 PM
Did my first red map (chateau uid). Easily done very quickly. Here's my gear. I have been avoiding syndicate forts from tier 7+ as they seem super rippy. ONLY doing caravans.

Last edited by ImTheories on Dec 9, 2018, 7:11:03 PM
"
ImTheories wrote:
Did my first red map (chateau uid). Easily done very quickly. Here's my gear. I have been avoiding syndicate forts from tier 7+ as they seem super rippy. ONLY doing caravans.

For how much did you buy your poets? When a friend of mine hit BA after 5 hrs they were 40c already and when we were close to having enough they were 70c :D
Would be awesome to know how you got them, I considerd even skipping BA to jump right into maps, when i saw them at 40
Last edited by Zenokoa on Dec 9, 2018, 7:48:54 PM
"
"
ImTheories wrote:

For how much did you buy your poets? When a friend of mine hit BA after 5 hrs they were 40c already and when we were close to having enough they were 70c :D
Would be awesome to know how you got them, I considerd even skipping BA to jump right into maps, when i saw them at 40

Bought them for 1 ex per yesterday. Sold Unnatural Instinct for 5 ex. Just saw they are going for 2.5 ex. Crazy.
Had a pretty good go of things so far, here is my Betrayal gear. Never played this build before, but played a ton over the weekend and Monday. I'm not sure what else to add to the build at this point, debating my ring setup as well as where to put my Frenzy setup. Do most people use a Warlords ring? Could pair with Mark of the Shaper, like in a BV build to replicate the leech from Bereks?How important is Cooldown Recovery gear?

So far have done t1-10 and one of each t11-15, as well as killed the Mastermind (though it took me six portals and I nearly ripped multiple times). I will say I have died more in the first 4 days of the league on this build than I did in the entirety of Incursion on BV, not sure how well the build will hold up to the endgame bosses, the damage is nice but I keep getting one-tapped.

My Gear

Last edited by gibtuck on Dec 10, 2018, 8:23:14 PM
A few maps i recorded tonight. Ran out of reds yesterday. Will get those up soon.

Tropical island t9- https://youtu.be/mjjyJmVaxXg
Mud geyser t8- https://youtu.be/EAbQQYfrFiU
Last edited by ImTheories on Dec 10, 2018, 9:50:04 PM
[3.5] Please
Have people experimented with Paragon of Calamity over Mastermind of Discord? I get that it's a MoM build and that the reduced reservation on Herald of Thunder is nice, but I can imagine that taking a couple of mana nodes on the tree (instead of Area of Effect maybe) to make up for the extra reserved mana, hooking it up with an Enlighten, and using a 6L instead of 5L and putting Barrage / Frenzy into the same chest piece may put you in a similar place mana wise.

I like Mastermind for builds that use all the heralds (i.e. BV), but it seems to me the sustain you get from Paragon, as well as being able to reflect maps (and Uber Atziri) may be a good tradeoff.
Last edited by Semantic on Dec 11, 2018, 1:01:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info