[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
dejuvenate wrote:
This build is amazing, the mind of the council really helps with the squishyness of the build, as you get full mana pretty much all the time as long as your ball lazer keeps going.

For delve and general mapping though, I prefer wearing the three dragons and socket herald of ice + innervate + cold to fire. This way, it allows us to chain proliferate shock and freeze as long as there is a mob within 20 yards of the target.

If you play scion elementalist, socket herald of ice + innervate + cold to fire + elemental proliferation, to get a similar result.

This variant, IMO, is way safer for delve and mapping, as all but big boss mobs are frozen and shattered, making it very safe.

Fyi, three dragons is kinda unique: lightning dmg freezes instead of shocking. But as elementalist, we shock a min of 10% or 20%, so any amount of fire dmg will allow us to shock. Just take an abyss jewel that gives fire dmg to spell while you wear three dragons to enable inpulsa.

Maybe Call of the brotherhood is the simplest solution?
Where do you socket shock nova?
Delve has been my first season of PoE and I have really enjoyed it. I am already looking forward to next league! The current build I'm playing (MS Jugg) seems so strong that instead of using the currency I have saved to upgrade him I'd just try something new that I would possibly want to focus on next league.

I was kind of wondering how this build compares to Enki's arc witch. I watched the videos linked for each, but since I haven't played much I don't know how much I'm really picking up on when I view them. Is one build easier to play than the other, or is one quite a bit stronger if you can meet the skill cap there may be?

I played a witch to level 12 tonight to unwind and hated lightning warp. Am I just missing a ton of cast speed, or is it some interaction caused by trigging it by casting arc with a poet's pen that makes it teleport so quickly in the videos?

It takes me about 12 hours to finish Act 10 so any replies are very much appreciated as they could save me dozens of hours!
"
LennoxCT wrote:
Delve has been my first season of PoE and I have really enjoyed it. I am already looking forward to next league! The current build I'm playing (MS Jugg) seems so strong that instead of using the currency I have saved to upgrade him I'd just try something new that I would possibly want to focus on next league.

I was kind of wondering how this build compares to Enki's arc witch. I watched the videos linked for each, but since I haven't played much I don't know how much I'm really picking up on when I view them. Is one build easier to play than the other, or is one quite a bit stronger if you can meet the skill cap there may be?

I played a witch to level 12 tonight to unwind and hated lightning warp. Am I just missing a ton of cast speed, or is it some interaction caused by trigging it by casting arc with a poet's pen that makes it teleport so quickly in the videos?

It takes me about 12 hours to finish Act 10 so any replies are very much appreciated as they could save me dozens of hours!

Don’t use lightning warp while leveling, it’s way slower than quicksilver flasks. Just buy 20/20 lightning warp and less duration when you reach 70
Or use bodyswap.

Lightning warp feels really slow when you dont have it 20/20 with the support gems.

can someone please help me critique my build? my HP is only ~3900 and i feel rippy. gems arent leveled yet im working on it

Spoiler

Skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAQHBLMFQgW1Bx4I9A5ID8QQWBEtEZYajRvIHYMi9CP2JP0nLyepKgssnDBbMHEwfDD4MtE2PTfUOkI6WDrYO3w8BUGWRKtFR0WdRlJJT0lRS3hMi0yzTZJRR1WuVcZbJl3yYqxmVGpDa3psC2yMbRlwUnYRfIN_xn_7ghCCm4PbhTKFe419jb-Ppo_6kFWQ-pMnlS6XLZrgnaqhL6IAoqOsl66zrv-0xbjKuZO8qrzqvorAZsLswwnIv8_d0B_Q9dQj3ajfbd-w44TnVOvu6_XsOO0_70vvfO_r8NXxivId_Ez_3g==?accountName=cbaist4488&characterName=_GAME_WARDEN_
I'm dying mostly when going for single target stuff... ball lightning requires you to just stand there and blast out LB and even while trying to move around and fire a few here and there I get caught and just pummeled.

Is there an alternative that works better? Or am I missing something?
"
Haven't tried uber elder yet but this build has cleared all Endgame content except for uber elder and uber/atziri(obviously). Can't get enough (above 3.5)aps without onslaught flask though which kinda sucks. Facetanks every guardian except phoenix. My character is not complete yet and I am open to suggestions (I am not very creative)

Uber Atziri is actually very simple if you know the fight and of course respec to Paragon of Calamity for the duration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7afU63f59Rw

3.5 APS is OKish, too much is not good if you dont use cooldown belt.
"
LennoxCT wrote:

Maybe because you dont have right gear... I leveled Elementalist as 2nd char this league and I never found another char leveling so fast... I had already all gem quality 20, 4 poet pen, goldrim with 4 socket, tabula, random gloves just to have 4 socket and wanderlust with 4 socket. Left click to move and right click every time I could (you must found the right timing to move fast). Screens of monsters dead without me doing anything but moving forward. I finished act 10 with all resistances under 0 (only goldrim gave me some res) without a problem.

"
wjxue1221 wrote:

Don’t use lightning warp while leveling, it’s way slower than quicksilver flasks. Just buy 20/20 lightning warp and less duration when you reach 70

Quicksilver raise speed of Lightning warp, so Lightning Warp + Gem + Quicksilver is better.
"
grimfeare wrote:

here is my current setup still solving some problems on how to facetank bosses :D

Are your resistances capped? How?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info