[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

still experimenting on how to solve the squishiness of this build
guys try blue nightmare on this build it helps a lot
here is my current setup https://pastebin.com/iY17FE17
Last edited by grimfeare on Oct 18, 2018, 4:41:10 AM
your take on this build is amazing, Senpai! Just exactly what i was looking for, but didn't have the brains to come up with :)
Hello, is anyone able to check out my gear and give me some feedback on what to improve and what items to work on next?
Cheers
Last edited by UnluckyGoose on Oct 20, 2018, 6:16:39 AM

here is my current setup still solving some problems on how to facetank bosses :D

Last edited by grimfeare on Oct 20, 2018, 9:26:51 PM
"
ChildPredator wrote:
Hello, is anyone able to check out my gear and give me some feedback on what to improve and what items to work on next?
Cheers

work on helm enchantment , and boots .. you need to work on sustain on this build
This build is amazing, the mind of the council really helps with the squishyness of the build, as you get full mana pretty much all the time as long as your ball lazer keeps going.

For delve and general mapping though, I prefer wearing the three dragons and socket herald of ice + innervate + cold to fire. This way, it allows us to chain proliferate shock and freeze as long as there is a mob within 20 yards of the target.

If you play scion elementalist, socket herald of ice + innervate + cold to fire + elemental proliferation, to get a similar result.

This variant, IMO, is way safer for delve and mapping, as all but big boss mobs are frozen and shattered, making it very safe.

Fyi, three dragons is kinda unique: lightning dmg freezes instead of shocking. But as elementalist, we shock a min of 10% or 20%, so any amount of fire dmg will allow us to shock. Just take an abyss jewel that gives fire dmg to spell while you wear three dragons to enable inpulsa.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
grimfeare wrote:
"
ChildPredator wrote:
Cheers

work on helm enchantment , and boots .. you need to work on sustain on this build

Do the lab enchants actually help a lot? or is it just better to have?
"
grimfeare wrote:

here is my current setup still solving some problems on how to facetank bosses :D

I am following your setup, cannot afford flasks yet, but rest of the stuff i got, and so far I really love it. Much tankier, also for Watcher's eye there is a interesting interaction of Mana being returned for damage received, which increases the tankyness due to great synergy with MOM.
"
ShadowMn wrote:
"
grimfeare wrote:

I am following your setup, cannot afford flasks yet, but rest of the stuff i got, and so far I really love it. Much tankier, also for Watcher's eye there is a interesting interaction of Mana being returned for damage received, which increases the tankyness due to great synergy with MOM.

Yup thats the next i'm going to get still savimg for a 2 watcher stat prolly leech and crit because its the cheapest 2 combination. As for the flask better get one on standard its way cheper there .. just wait for the league to end
Haven't tried uber elder yet but this build has cleared all Endgame content except for uber elder and uber/atziri(obviously). Can't get enough (above 3.5)aps without onslaught flask though which kinda sucks. Facetanks every guardian except phoenix. My character is not complete yet and I am open to suggestions (I am not very creative)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info