[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
leninas98 wrote:
Thank you for the advice! I will try to increase my life pool, and losing clarity really helped. I am still quite new to the game, would you mind helping me to understand which gems to add quality to first?

Thanks!

Arc doesn't benefit from the Q (for us) but it's support gems do, as well as BL and it's support gems.

As you raise your life, be sure to raise your mana along with it. For MoM to work, you want your unreserved mana to be 43% of your life -- if you have 4900 life, you should have around 2100 unreserved mana.

It looks like your fire res isn't capped. That's something to work on as well.

GL
I've been leveling with this, and using Three Dragons with HoI and HoT have worked to shatter enemies before getting Inpulsa.

Love the build!
Is there a reason to put herald of thunder alongside curse on hit? Or can i use it, for example, as the 6th socket on my armor?
"
SkiipperSama wrote:
Is there a reason to put herald of thunder alongside curse on hit? Or can i use it, for example, as the 6th socket on my armor?

HoT can proc the CoH so that's why it's there. It's not going to make a difference for bosses though as you need to kill a shocked enemy for HoT to proc the lightning bolts. And for mapping, everything dies so quickly I'm not sure if they have that much time for the curse to make a difference.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
leninas98 wrote:
Thank you for the advice! I will try to increase my life pool, and losing clarity really helped. I am still quite new to the game, would you mind helping me to understand which gems to add quality to first?

Thanks!

Arc doesn't benefit from the Q (for us) but it's support gems do, as well as BL and it's support gems.

As you raise your life, be sure to raise your mana along with it. For MoM to work, you want your unreserved mana to be 43% of your life -- if you have 4900 life, you should have around 2100 unreserved mana.

GL

Why 43%?
"
DashDigital wrote:
Spoiler
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
leninas98 wrote:

Thanks!

GL

Why 43%?

Check out the original post under Build Mechanics and Mind over Matter.
Why are some of the green gems capped at a certain level? They don't seem consistent with dexterity cap
"
Moose__ wrote:
Why are some of the green gems capped at a certain level? They don't seem consistent with dexterity cap

Barrage, Frenzy and Swift Affliction can all be left at level 1. Barrage and Frenzy are there only to proc the Pens and gain charges. Swift Affliction is there for the reduced duration is provides which doesn't change with levels.
I recently switched over to this build (using 60 orbs of regret) while using some custom skill tree to use inspired learning jewel i had.

I have very low health (~2737) and have relatively subpar damage compared to my Enki's arc build.

I have 4 poet's pens and inpulsas. What can i do to get my damages up? Also my attack speed seems too slow. What can I do to get that up as well so i am teleporting around rapidly?

I have ~2.5 exalts to spend. Any help would be appreciated!
"
OneRaid wrote:
I recently switched over to this build (using 60 orbs of regret) while using some custom skill tree to use inspired learning jewel i had.

I have very low health (~2737) and have relatively subpar damage compared to my Enki's arc build.

I have 4 poet's pens and inpulsas. What can i do to get my damages up? Also my attack speed seems too slow. What can I do to get that up as well so i am teleporting around rapidly?

I have ~2.5 exalts to spend. Any help would be appreciated!

It's hard to say where to start. If you really want to make the jump to this build then all it takes is following the original guide. Get the correct gear with as much life as you can get. You're missing Berek's, Mind of the Council, Choir of the Storm. Drop the boots as they have no life on them. The shock stats are good but that's not where this build is lacking.

Focus on acquiring the required uniques and then work on getting life and mana on the rest of the gear as well as capping your resists. I'd also drop Wrath in the essence worm ring as your char is very low and life and mana. Use one ring slot for Berek's and the other for life/mana resists and then crit/ele damage.

Also, your APS for Barrage is low. Put quality on FA and GMP. You can also swap a quality Culling Strike in place of the Additional Accuracy for more APS.

If the guide is followed to the T, then this build really shines especially once uber lab is done.

Good Luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info