[3.2] Elementalist Impulse Bomber: The NEW Speedclear Glass Cannon [Shaper vid up! 2mDPS 6k Life]

Fun build!
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
"
vtxAishi wrote:
"
giorgosdmc wrote:
Ok i will try and see btw thank for this build, its really fun.
Am new to poe (played it when i came out but quickly lost interest and now am back after some years)
anyway i tried to make my own build but i got destroyed by map bosses mostly and your build was a life saver for me so ty you man keep it up!!!

Rock on! Sometimes it's best not to stress out over the small details like trying to get maximized life, damage, whatever, throw on Cast on Death + Portal and go nuts lol. Thanks for the feedback.

Can you check my profile and tell me what else i can improve on my gear?
I know i need helm with innervate.

Edit: i got a helm with innervate

Edit 2: after i played with innervate helm i don't see any difference can you explain why you need it?

Edit 3: i just got

you think its better to replace my current ring
and also change ash herald gem to blood rage?
Last edited by giorgosdmc on Apr 16, 2018, 6:59:09 AM
This build... This build man!! Wtf, how the hell did you made this build so awesome?! :o :o :o

Sure its squishy as hell and you die so much to bosses (yay map mod revamp... :/), but that doesnt matter a bit! This build just CRUSHES the enemies, no, it OBLITERATES them! Its SO FAST the only thing that limits my speedclear is clicking walls or objects. Just trying to move the mouse around fast enough is a challenge in and of itself. And picking up loot :p. Its INSAAAANE. Thank you, all mighty hero. I will never forget you :').

The one thing that does suck though, is that because of this build, all other builds seem like trash! I cannot even bother mapping with any of my other characters, because it feels like mapping takes forever compared to the speedclear of this one...

Anyway, here is my lovely little build :D

PS: with a 3.5 mana regen bonus on your helmet, you dont need blood magic on your shield charge! Can save you a lot of exalts on those lovely gloves.

PPS: Btw, where would you recommend placing the inspired learning? I put it on the bottom right of the tree, but I feel like I wasted 5 points. I took a 750 life hit lol.
Last edited by DoomsdayFighter on Apr 15, 2018, 5:35:40 PM
Would be such a good claw for this build if i can put lightning damage on it xD

so close

Edit: The result
Last edited by giorgosdmc on Apr 16, 2018, 2:21:32 PM
"
giorgosdmc wrote:
Would be such a good claw for this build if i can put lightning damage on it xD

Ouch, I felt that one from here. Annul time?! Good luck! If you return it to the original 2 mods you can multi mod it with some good results. Sorry, been busy these days for a gear check so I'd be happy to talk to you in game if you want to whisper me @RainbowMage!

"
PPS: Btw, where would you recommend placing the inspired learning? I put it on the bottom right of the tree, but I feel like I wasted 5 points. I took a 750 life hit lol.

Yeah, set it up like this:

Probably the best place for a single IL. Top right is sketchy but you can try to get the Power Charge + Frenzy Charge, then drop mana leech for Mana Drinker but that's still 5 nodes. Can do both and nuke your life total if you want lol. Thanks again for the comments and some interesting points on the mana regen to drop blood magic, I like it.

Just here to say I love this build. Plowing through shaped underground sea like there's no tomorrow. Only issue I have with the build is Choir of the Storm feeling so damn good it's hard to change it to a quantity amulet. This build has achieved what I never did. To make a herald feeling build kill low red map bosses, while clearing at ridiculous speeds.

Thanks.
I spent over 13 exalts on my gear in standard, which to my knowledge I followed all recommendations for gear that I could afford and I am sitting at less than 4k health at level 80, and have a lot of trouble clearing uber lab and even died once in merc lab.

This build is pretty frustrating for me, not sure if I'm doing anything wrong or what.
So im looking forward to running this build in the upcoming Flashback but I've never done a non-spell witch build. Are we suppose to level with BF? or are there better skills to level with and grind out the currency in low level maps to get rolling?
Where would you place 2 Inspired Learning's on the tree ?
"
Flouyd wrote:
So im looking forward to running this build in the upcoming Flashback but I've never done a non-spell witch build. Are we suppose to level with BF? or are there better skills to level with and grind out the currency in low level maps to get rolling?

I leveled this build recently.. 6L Blade Fury on a Tabula is pretty good, I linked it with faster attacks instead of conc effect before BF becomes my single target skill transitioning to shield charge at 68.

It's a little bit of a pain leveling up to 68, the clear speed is not so bad with BF, but I was really looking forward to shattering stuff quickly like in the vids. So yes, unfortunately you do have to wait until 68, but it's sooo worth it.

Build is mega fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info