Hold On To Your Hats - Helmets on Sale This Weekend!

"
Smoke_Dawg wrote:
jenkies scoob

thx for help. need the help. helmet probably yes. yes.

halp (dont lol). https://www.gofundme.com/need-helmet-to-clear-fast-in-poe

Don't worry I gotchu bro, I send you all my monies
Last edited by leeber on Mar 29, 2018, 11:56:39 PM
Best sale ever, all the normal helmets are ugly af
This is my favourite one but sadly very limited due to special events like Halloween.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
ehh
I doff my hat to your generosity GGG.

Would love to partake and support your fine company at the same time but, you know, Xsolla.

How's that alternative payment method coming Chris, the one you mentioned many months ago now? I would love to give you guys a nice Easter bonus but without that alternative, I can't pay you anything which makes me a sad panda.
Let me guess, this sale idea just came up off the top of your head?
I don't understand why the new stuff from the old mystery boxes are excluded at sales.
If they were offered directly and would not receive any special treatment, there would be many more buyers right after the release. So GGG has to wait 4 weeks until they get money from people like me, who only buy in sales.

And I thought there's a free mystery box over Easter... *sigh*
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
STOP THIS, my wallet is in serious pain because of you GGG!!! :(((((((
UwU
"
Maiky_x3 wrote:
I don't understand why the new stuff from the old mystery boxes are excluded at sales.
If they were offered directly and would not receive any special treatment, there would be many more buyers right after the release. So GGG has to wait 4 weeks until they get money from people like me, who only buy in sales.

And I thought there's a free mystery box over Easter... *sigh*

Yeah, Fire and Ice not included in sale :(
I don't see crystallized skull on sale, and I want that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info