Elder doesn´t drop last memory fragment

My Memory Eater questline is at 14/15
It says "The eldritch Elder is eating the Shaper´s memory...."
So I have to kill Elder from what I have heard since I have the first 10 "ordinary" memory fragments and another 4. Last one(s) do only drop on Elder kill.
I have killed two Elders on T14 and T13 maps since then but neither was a memory fragment drop indicated via blue circle nor did he drop it.

If this is inteded to behave like that and i have to grind more Elders for it to finally drop... Sorry for posting in Bug reports

But after doing some research it seemed like it should actually just drop on Elder kill...
Really frustrating since i can´t continue my atlas progression and i really want to get that Elder Orb
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2018, 1:50:52 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same thing happened to me. I am playing in the incursion league I was fighting the elder in the carcass map. After the phase where he got bound by the shaper, I killed him while hiding inside his charged aoe and zana didn't appear. My character is Soulsummon, I was using summon skeleton, spirit offering and most recently before he died, vaal summon skeleton. I did get some loot but not the memory fragment.

https://imgur.com/I91rKb1

Bug report reference number is 4,004,510,370
Last edited by Ceruleanstarlight on Jul 18, 2018, 3:08:12 AM
"
Same thing happened to me.

The shaper must survive to get a memory fragment from that fight. Might that have been the issue?

If not, please read this post by me (from another thread about people not getting the fragment) and potentially answer there.
I just got my last fragment and was so paranoid from these types of posts that I put frost wall on cluster traps (multitrap would have been sufficient because of the cooldown) and increased duration and threw it around shaper so he was protected. I got the memory fragment. Anyway, something to try if him dying is the reason you're not getting your fragment.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info