Site skill tree is locked in one place

When I load a skill tree of any character on the site (https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/***/characters) I cannot run through it. It's locked in one place whether I click "Open in new window" or not.
It has started today. And it's probably connected with the RU patching server troubles.
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
Last edited by Nyktalgin on Mar 28, 2018, 9:39:51 AM
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2018, 12:39:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem here
Same problem here as well.
Thanks for your reporting! We're looking into getting this fixed.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I think I literally saw this bug start 15-17hrs ago... I was perusing Build Forums yesterday when all of a sudden I had one newly opened skilltree that wouldn't move, but the one open in another tab still worked fine... I thought it was some unique case and didn't report it...
The problem only occurs when you're viewing a tree that has a Cobalt Jewel socketed in it. You can bypass it by removing the ?accountName part in the URL (which will remove the jewels).

This should be fixed in the next patch.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:

This should be fixed in the next patch.

Thank you, stay safe.
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info