CLOSED

Seriously you basically only have one character and it’s not even lvl 100 stop standing in town like a dork and git good boi
Maybe your build is crap and keep ripping lmao must be those diamond rings OMEGALUL omg they don’t even have accuracy next time buy rings before alt arts ok chief and you mirrored the wrong belt you need proj and attack speed one
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Mar 30, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
"
Maybe your build is crap and keep ripping lmao must be those diamond rings OMEGALUL omg they don’t even have accuracy next time buy rings before alt arts ok chief and you mirrored the wrong belt you need proj and attack speed one

im 95% chance to hit wich is max i know you don't know that considering you dont got any good items and i can afford all of them items so i got no problem just go up stairs to your mom ask her for her card buy yourself some mtx to make yourself feel better ok. whenever you need lessons on how to make builds go and play WOW it's more your speed ok. and lets see your belt or are you to scared to let people view your character ROFL.
was a fun read thanks
"
Oquen2nd wrote:
was a fun read thanks

eagor is always fun
is there a way i can just block this guy from everything in poe posts and private msgs on the website.
"
eagor wrote:
is there a way i can just block this guy from everything in poe posts and private msgs on the website.

Woah cmon I traded you some twice enchanteds
ur gear succ im 12btw

Spoiler
FeelsBadMan
"
PicsRwaepZ wrote:
ur gear succ im 12btw

Spoiler

Nice keyboard you have

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type