CLOSED

CLOSED.
Last edited by eagor on Mar 31, 2018, 12:36:14 AM
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2018, 8:28:56 AM
"
eagor wrote:
title says it all i want 2 clean berek's grip rings and i want 1 clean pair of demigod boots add me in game or send msg on here im always on and i got pure ex.

Needs more alt art boots
"
"
eagor wrote:
title says it all i want 2 clean berek's grip rings and i want 1 clean pair of demigod boots add me in game or send msg on here im always on and i got pure ex.

Needs more alt art boots

something wrong with that?
Please update your gear that is old meta

Now you need crit chest
Steel or opal rings
Remove devotos add starkonja
Add barrage
Remove acuitys
Triple hatred jewel

Regards,
KappaPrideSouthSide.
"
Please update your gear that is old meta

Now you need crit chest
Steel or opal rings
Remove devotos add starkonja
Add barrage
Remove acuitys
Triple hatred jewel
Mirror New bow

Regards,
KappaPrideSouthSide.

old meta but still gives me most dps crit chest my build is based off having over 9k life so next time you tell someone how to built get yours in order first there big boy i use barrage +2 helm and im perfectly max crit and you say triple hatred jewel there is only 1 in the game and i bet you don't got it and sorry i don't need a triple hatred jewel im not all cold damage and i did pathofbuilding and i lose damage with new bow.
o his is set to private i guess if i had rookie gear i would to.
"
eagor wrote:

Please I have 2 of your Amulets
"
"
eagor wrote:

ok so u got 2 380ex amulets my alt art alpha is about 12 of them alone.
"
eagor wrote:
"
"
eagor wrote:

ok so u got 2 380ex amulets my alt art alpha is about 12 of them alone.

Then use it on your bow character? LOL or did you buy to try and be cool and stand in town with it rather have and use the amulets tah
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Mar 30, 2018, 7:43:41 AM
i think something is really wrong with your for the fact everything you say makes no sense use it alpha on my bow character when it is on my bow character and i got more use for 1 alpha then i do 12 of the same amulets are you just mad cause you can't afford one? go cry on someone else's thread and considering alt art alpha is a alt art and its there to be really cool ummmm yeah you must be dumb cause people buy them to collect alt arts and they do look cool i think you will have better luck at WOW should try there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info