3.11 updated budget league start viable crit bv lab farming build

hi everyone this a 3.3 version of the good old crit bv lab build. (i wont be making this myself in 3.3 , i want to take a break from lab for a while but nothingchanged in 3.3 so dw the build are still the same)
P.s. keep in mind this is a league starter build so there have many room to be improved , which I did not intent to add because it will deviate the guide
p.s. the picture was taken a while back in 3.2
change log
Spoiler

3.3 to 3.11, the build survived for all these patches without a scratch, the skill tree changed a bit but nothing hurts, most if not all of the build guide is still relevant, feel free to ask questions in the thread. i will answer them, too lazy to update all the things in the build guide.
3.2 to 3.3
nothing changed nice and easy
3.1 to 3.2
nothing
pre 3.1 to now
we lost our best friend , the uncap qotf , r.i.p you will always be remembered

PoB link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/9WRQwive

video guide with a demo lab run

gem links and gear
Spoiler

helmet
Spoiler

pretty much all you need , ofc devo is nice too
enchant : bv dmg or phase run duration
chest
Spoiler

bread and butter of our build , ideal case is a 6l 5b1g qotf , if you cant get that just use a 6l with 4b2b/ 5b1g or a tabula , the link will be the same for 5b1g , just replace added cold with inc crit dmg
gloves
Spoiler

any rare with the sat you need , life res etc
enchant : commandment of flame
boot
Spoiler

not really much to say
enchant : move speed leech or lighting dmg
belt
Spoiler

rare belt with res and life +slot for move speed craft , the flask reduced affiex is a nice touch but not necessary
ring
Spoiler

1 essence worm and a rare ring with needed stat , life res etc
amulet
Spoiler

rare with what ever you need , if you have space , some dmg mod wont hurt
weapon
Spoiler

we have 2 weapon , one for running 1 for killing
running one really is what it is so not much to say either
for killing one , you want a dagger ith spell dmg on it , can be anything , i pick this for the price and the culling is nice
shield
Spoiler

same with weapon we have 2 of them 1 for running 1 for killing
running one you want to get a base with 9% move speed implicit and what you need to cap you res if you have res on your other shield
killing shield you want spell dmg and spell crit , res if you need it. life will be a nice touch too
flask
Spoiler

can swap in a diamond or atziri for sliver flask if you lack dmg
jew
Spoiler
what ever give bv dmg

Link :
check the item , the gem in it i s what i use, check pob if i moved some gem out in the future
the gem in ring and weapon swap need to stya where they are , the rest can be swaped around , some can be droped too , i just find this gem set up the best for me

special credit to Nathan , the one who inspire me to run lab and where this build was taken from originally
link to his channle :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2WjIq7R1p6jktnP-3dEhg

Last edited by y562565 on Jul 17, 2020, 4:45:09 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2018, 7:20:14 PM
reserved for updates
1:video updated
2: clarified the chest and the link in the chest
Last edited by y562565 on Mar 31, 2018, 7:38:18 PM
Hi, I have a question for you. You say "bread and butter of our build , ideal case is a 6l 5b1g qotf" but in your build showed case with 2 green and 4 blue sockets.
What is fifth blue skill stone?
(Sorry for my broken English :D)
"
ShiRaMa wrote:
Hi, I have a question for you. You say "bread and butter of our build , ideal case is a 6l 5b1g qotf" but in your build showed case with 2 green and 4 blue sockets.
What is fifth blue skill stone?
(Sorry for my broken English :D)

i already answer you in game but for future reference of the build guide i will answer it here too .
the chest i link , is just a random 6l link i have in my stash the best link will be 5b1g with inc crit dmg being the 5th blue link , i will clarify in the main post too
Last edited by y562565 on Mar 31, 2018, 7:35:00 PM
Thanks for this build, want to try it in may as leaguestarter. Any leveling tips?
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:
Thanks for this build, want to try it in may as leaguestarter. Any leveling tips?

personally i just use bv and fire storm and whatever i found on the floor for league start ,
and for skill tree personally i go and complete the main body of the tree then go on filling out different nodes as i feel like it , , with that said it is recommenable to spec in to duration , flask and res nodes early as it help you a lot in leveling .
Hey, what's the purpose of the increased duration on the QOTF?
"
GenomVoid wrote:
Hey, what's the purpose of the increased duration on the QOTF?

inc duration to boost the bv uptime during running with qotf , you can swap that with another dmg link if you bv in running phase struggle to kill mobs n lab
P.S, only applicable if you are using a chest swap like i was doing , if you can afford the 6l qotf then you dont have to bother this this
Hey,

Any tips on how to level? Example did you run +1 fire dmg wand with BV links?

Or what weapon did you get at the start.
cool username!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info