[3.2] Indigon Poet's Pen VD

Thanks for the guide.

I tried to make a warlord mark (ilevel 83)
, spent around 160 chaos (not once hit, i know i am stupid but didn't thought it is going to be like that). #Feelbadman (moral of story, just buy the ring, or maybe my luck is shit ಥ﹏ಥ)
Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 4, 2018, 1:57:18 AM
lmfao, I'm way past you now bro... It's rough. but I hate paying several exalts for a mediocre ring just because that's all there is on the market. I'm determined to craft one now xD

edit: hey so im getting ready to level my scion for this voyage however, not sure which path to really go while leveling. anyone care to say what they did? thanks
Last edited by Abberath_ on Apr 4, 2018, 1:26:57 PM
dps update:

200k sustained, 250k peak on elder add phase

was using my regular mapping flasks, prob could get more tooltip with atziri's promise and whatever else.

i have 4.3aps with cd boots, so 4.3aps * 3 balls * 200,000 = 2.5m dps? not sure if the calculation is that simple.

i think because of the way poets pens works, cremation is actually a huge dps loss? idk i'm still learning. this all pretty complicated.

Just got HH from cadiro last night so sometimes my APS gets way too high so I have a fun clearing setup:
Spoiler

Map mobs all die no matter what you put in your wands so don't copy me lol flare discharge mtx and HH required for this

then my bossing setup:

Now I'm testing various amulets, Atziri's foible seems good but so does warped timepiece. Really hard to tell which is better, but I like the idea of getting a corrupted one with fire leech or clarity. Clarity opens a gem slot which could be huge, I have no idea.

I also have a 4 link on my boots that I'm not really doing anything with, any suggestions?
"

edit: hey so im getting ready to level my scion for this voyage however, not sure which path to really go while leveling. anyone care to say what they did? thanks

life sprig fire trap and freeze pulse to level 12 then start VD bodyswaping til uber elder
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
"

life sprig fire trap and freeze pulse to level 12 then start VD bodyswaping til uber elder

I Was talking more along the lines as which path I should take with the skill tree. Also, dont go over 4 aps unless you can reach 8. basically no matter how you use poets pens you either need to be 3.9 or lower or 8 aps or you lose massive dps
"
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
"

I Was talking more along the lines as which path I should take with the skill tree. Also, dont go over 4 aps unless you can reach 8. basically no matter how you use poets pens you either need to be 3.9 or lower or 8 aps or you lose massive dps

Oh I went and grabbed the life regen nodes and jewel sockets with abyss jewels then keystones and finally mana

Thank you for the atk speed info I have cd boots so I am fine up to 4.5 atks/sec
Just wondering, have you already experimented with swapping bodyswap with empower 4 in your other pen for a swap setup?

I'm curious to know how much DPS the volatile dead explosions will deal with the increased level of the unearth corpses.

I really want to know how viable a +5 unearth helm with empower slotted into unearth raises the DPS and if it's able to compete with the VD enchant.
What ascendancy path did yall take while leveling?
How do you feel about Xoph's blood ?
"
What ascendancy path did yall take while leveling?

For me i only ascend once i hit 69 (didn't felt anything before ascending just two pen and boom boom all), wear all gear.
Did merciless lab one after another before killing kitava in act 10.
Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 7, 2018, 7:50:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info