[3.2] The Flickster - Kitava's Feast Trickster Flicker

Bandit choice? Life regen or skill points????
"
PhearPhate wrote:
Bandit choice? Life regen or skill points????

Both are good choices. You don't need the life regen, but it is nice, comes earlier than much of our tree regen, and the other bonuses from Oak are helpful as well. On the other hand, the passives help getting your build done a bit earlier. It then depends up to which level you plan on playing, but I'd probably go with Oak.
Chris Wilson took my soul
this still available for 3.3?
Is there a reason to use Frostbomb rank 1 with cwdt? Should go up to rank 10, doesn't it?
"
Môrfran wrote:
this still available for 3.3?

Sorry I haven't answered you before. Been really busy with life, so I decided to step away from Path of Exile for a while.

But as for your question, it should still work, yes. There were no changes to what makes this build.

"
Gruulwraith wrote:
Is there a reason to use Frostbomb rank 1 with cwdt? Should go up to rank 10, doesn't it?

Yes, you're right. You could use it up to level 10, since it would still be under the CWDT level requirement. The thing is that we use Frost Bomb for the debuff, and it doesn't change with gem level.

The only change from leveling it up is the damage part, which is totally negligible without further scaling - we're talking about an extra 100 damage or so, when you'll be dealing 200k with each hit.

So that's why I prefer to leave it at level 1. It makes no difference, and you don't have to keep your mind busy with checking which level it is to avoid overleveling while going the route from level 1 to 10. But if you wanna do so - or just got a frost bomb gem that is already partially leveled -, no problem. It won't hurt you at all - it just will not do anything good either.
Thanks for the reply, playing this as first time Flicker and it is so much fun, everything explodes, was just a really hard time mapping before having the req items, now it is super smooth :D
This is the first time i playing as a shadow filcker, i have a question, what weapon and skill should i uese while leveling ?
"
tranphuccd wrote:
This is the first time i playing as a shadow filcker, i have a question, what weapon and skill should i uese while leveling ?

I made the build with a char I already had, so I haven't leveled it from scratch. But given that the tree doesn't really get anything special, I'd say to just level with a generic melee skill. Sunder was the best till last patch, my guess is that this still holds true. But any other melee skill with AoE damage could also work.

You can start using Flicker Strike whenever you are able to sustain frenzy charges. You'll need the multistrike gem for that, as well as Blood Rage, Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark and the Swift Killer ascendancy. Don't forget the melee splash gem as well. You can probably start using Flicker Strike as soon as you have everything listed above.

On bosses without adds, use a weapon swap Quill Rain with Frenzy, Faster Attacks and GMP - every time you end up without charges just weapon swap, shoot your way up to max charges and swap back to flicker. It's not great to play this way, but it gets the job done. You'll probably have to use this all the way till you get all build required uniques.

As far as weapons go, at start you can use anything really. The first specific points are on the Destroyer cluster - so from there you'd be better off with two-handed weapons. But up to that point any weapon that you can use with your chosen skill will do.

A few good two-handed weapons are (in order of what has the lower level requirement):
- Blood Reaper
- Terminus Est
- Kaom's Primacy
- Hezmana's Bloodlust/Uul-Netol's Embrace (both require same level, Hezmana's is better)
- Kitava's Feast (which is your endgame goal anyway, drop the melee splash gem as soon as you slot your flicker strike in it)

You don't have to use all of them, but if you feel like your damage isn't good then switching for the highest one you can use will probably help.
"
DanutMS wrote:
"
tranphuccd wrote:

I made the build with a char I already had, so I haven't leveled it from scratch. But given that the tree doesn't really get anything special, I'd say to just level with a generic melee skill. Sunder was the best till last patch, my guess is that this still holds true. But any other melee skill with AoE damage could also work.

You can start using Flicker Strike whenever you are able to sustain frenzy charges. You'll need the multistrike gem for that, as well as Blood Rage, Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark and the Swift Killer ascendancy. Don't forget the melee splash gem as well. You can probably start using Flicker Strike as soon as you have everything listed above.

On bosses without adds, use a weapon swap Quill Rain with Frenzy, Faster Attacks and GMP - every time you end up without charges just weapon swap, shoot your way up to max charges and swap back to flicker. It's not great to play this way, but it gets the job done. You'll probably have to use this all the way till you get all build required uniques.

As far as weapons go, at start you can use anything really. The first specific points are on the Destroyer cluster - so from there you'd be better off with two-handed weapons. But up to that point any weapon that you can use with your chosen skill will do.

A few good two-handed weapons are (in order of what has the lower level requirement):
- Blood Reaper
- Terminus Est
- Kaom's Primacy
- Hezmana's Bloodlust/Uul-Netol's Embrace (both require same level, Hezmana's is better)
- Kitava's Feast (which is your endgame goal anyway, drop the melee splash gem as soon as you slot your flicker strike in it)

You don't have to use all of them, but if you feel like your damage isn't good then switching for the highest one you can use will probably help.

Thank you so much
Hi

I am trying some different builds every league this will probably my next char always liked flicker but why are you using herald of ash and not ice?

and which Impresence jewel would u use probably the Phys one right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info