Righteous fire area of effect enchant doesn't work with concentrated effect support.

Today I was super happy to get the Righteous Fire 12% Area of effect enchant but to be just let down a minute after.

Righteous Fire has the same Area of effect with the enchant and concentrated effect as well as without the enchant.

Here are 2 Screenshots that showcase it:

RF with the enchant and concentrated effect on the helmet:

And here RF with Concentrated effect support but without the enchant:

Both have the same range, is this intended? Or is this a bug?
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2018, 8:05:13 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Both are supported by concentrated effect so would have the same area.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Both are supported by concentrated effect so would have the same area.

Yeah but it should add the 12% more radius from the helm ontop of the -30% that you get from concentrated. I don't know in which way the game calculates it but either way it would be 82% radius or 78,4% . The game completely ignores the bonus which it should not in my opinion.
As far as I can tell, you have 26% increased AoE from passives. So with concentrated effect's Less AoE multiplier, you'd go from a 1.26 * .7 = .88 AoE multiplier to a 1.38 * .7 = .96 AoE multiplier. I don't know how rounding applies here, but you might not see much of a difference.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Mar 24, 2018, 9:23:34 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
As far as I can tell, you have 26% increased AoE from passives. So with concentrated effect's Less AoE multiplier, you'd go from a 1.26 * .7 = .88 AoE multiplier to a 1.38 * .7 = .96 AoE multiplier. I don't know how rounding applies here, but you might not see much of a difference.

Yeah I just checked it again without the MTX and you can see the diffrence now, it is very minimal but it works, well I guess I was wrong^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info