Huge trade improvement

PLz, GGG, let the traderequest-window pop up somewhere else, anywhere you like, but not exactly over the inventory. Would be great, thx.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Mar 23, 2018, 3:03:56 PM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 3:59:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
tweedledee111 wrote:
PLz, GGG, let the traderequest-window pop up somewhere else, anywhere you like, but not exactly over the inventory. Would be great, thx.

Do you play on the XBox platform? If you are a PC player, what size is your display?

I ask, because this isn't my experience of how that behaves, so I figure that there is some difference that wasn't mentioned, but is relevant to understanding the problem. :)
I play on PC. No idea about the size of my monitor, sorry. I'm really not into technical stuff at all. The diagonal is about 1.3 times the length of my keyboard, if that helps (sry). But i guess the positioning of the windows should be the same for everyone, it shouldn't matter what their relative size is. At least i have this issue since forever and on every PC i've played on (three or four different ones over the years with different monitors).

The tradeprocess goes like this: I'm in a map. I get a whisper "WTB Your x-item in tab y...". I invite the guy and leave the map. Two out of three buyers now feel an urgent pressure, to instantly send me a traderequest. This message pops up over the character inventory, wich i would actually need to access in order to trade. Hence i have to press "decline". And it's hella annoying when you gotta go through this twenty times a day. (That a ton of buyers apparently think they immediately have to send you another traderequest, albeit you just declined the first one, doesn't exactly make it more enjoyable.)
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Mar 23, 2018, 4:04:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info