[3.2] Muh Sprinkler - 8k-10k HP - Leech and mitigate shit, Uber elder farmer Bestiary.

Trying some Brutus lead because they're at 4 chaos each, end up buying a tons of item LUL.

This is a very flex build, You need to choose a core Watcher's eye to build around it. Mine is a 2ex one, so you can do alot better.

Uber elder video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0GusvsrpEM

The idea of the build is not about stack as many strength as possible, but to balance around 3 stats ->

-Strength (Gear - Skill tree - rare/unique jewels)
-Life recovery rate (ELder belt, Vitality Watcher's eye)
-Life gain on hit (Elder ring, Rare jewels, Vitality Watcher's eye)

Because so this build need a core Watcher's eye to get the idea of which aura your character will run, and then which Elder belt you need, which ring you need.

Your aura setup will be : Anger(50%) + Purity of Ice (35%) or Vitality (35%)

Purity of Ice (35%) + Vitality (35%) + Aspect of Spider (25%)

So choose A Watcher's eye benefit those 3 auras above and start build your character
-Anger : % fire damage bonus
% Fire Pen
-Vitality: + Life gain on hit
Life recovery rate
-Purity of Ice : Phys convert to Cold.

My jewels setup:

Ascendency ,Pantheon and Bandit:
1. Chieftan

2. Pathfinder or Slayer. Pathfinder for mapping, slayer for bossing and not dying. Or anything you want saboteur, raider etc....

+Pantheon -> Arakaali + Gruthkul or Tukohama

+Bandit -> Kill them all.

My Gear

Why Kaom's Root and Albreon ?

I left and extra IMC on Albreon so i can switch to Kaom's root at Uber elder fight. Because Kaom shit on Uber elder slow !

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Mar 23, 2018, 8:28:57 PM
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2018, 3:38:53 PM
Looks very nice
iron grip not worth it?
Last edited by captainhector on Mar 24, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
Would % phys dmg taken as lighting, while effected by purity of lighting. Be just as good as the purity of ice one?
"
captainhector wrote:
iron grip not worth it?

Irongrip only apply % physic gain from strength to projectiles, but we scale flat ele here so it wont work.

"
Mogbain wrote:
Would % phys dmg taken as lighting, while effected by purity of lighting. Be just as good as the purity of ice one?

Purity of ice is meta now because elder uber deal a tons of Cold dmg, and It also scale with Taste of hate ( 4 max cold res) which mitigate alot of physical dmg. So that i can tank the shaper slam or 1-2 balls and not die instantly
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Hey, im trying ur build right now, do u still play it?
I am thinking, if i cant afford a xoph, can i run flammability with fire impresence amulet?
Farmed 10 exalts and have some more in shop tabs. I wonder how good is this build for tackling end game? Would there be better option than this build?

Also second question, 6L elder chest with X% to strenght is better than belly?
Single target feels bad while leveling with 2 jewels brutus stick + lyco shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info