Huge Skill Effect Sale This Weekend

Had to buy the RF MTX. Its so beautiful 😊
Getting roasted daily for posting too much mtx and not improving the game enough. Better advertise that new sale with a shitty attempt to fix the league. Real classy move
Getting roasted daily for posting too much mtx and not improving the game enough. Better advertise that new sale with a shitty attempt to fix the league. Real classy move
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's a pity a great deal of these look worse or at least much weirder than the bog-standard skills and spells in other ARPGs. The fireballs in Wolcen's *alpha* look better than anything fire-related in PoE. And that's not just down to them using the crysis engine -- it's simply because it looks like a bloody fireball. Not some crappy little glowing rock with a trail of smoke.

The baffling thing is how much work goes into PoE mtxes to produce such consistently tasteless junk. I'd rather pay for a good looking *actual* fireball than a weird dragon's head, and I imagine it's probably easier to do. I get the whole 'not wanting to look like other ARPGs' thing but recent mtxes (right up to that dreadfully overcooked Kraken portal) look more like GGG showing off technical skills than creating aesthetically pleasing cosmetics.

This. lol @skill alternate effects, most stupid mtx of all. And 3 days..I want my fking wings on sale not this shit -.-
#31 of Rampage League after 7 days played.
"3.1.1d patch note incoming:
Fixed a bug that caused the unique Oni-Goroshi to deal damage."

So true. I feel like all that ever happens is nerf this and nerf that. Introduce some new skill, but oh wait, it's useless. Ok, back to nerfing!
Always happens, I buy a MTX then the next day it goes on sale.....
Gemling Legion Glacial Cascade Mtx when?
No Ball Lightning effect, so dont care.

NEXT
Biometrix's
Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here.
And when it does come, we no longer exist. -Epicurus

path of mtx
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's a pity a great deal of these look worse or at least much weirder than the bog-standard skills and spells in other ARPGs. The fireballs in Wolcen's *alpha* look better than anything fire-related in PoE. And that's not just down to them using the crysis engine -- it's simply because it looks like a bloody fireball. Not some crappy little glowing rock with a trail of smoke.

The baffling thing is how much work goes into PoE mtxes to produce such consistently tasteless junk. I'd rather pay for a good looking *actual* fireball than a weird dragon's head, and I imagine it's probably easier to do. I get the whole 'not wanting to look like other ARPGs' thing but recent mtxes (right up to that dreadfully overcooked Kraken portal) look more like GGG showing off technical skills than creating aesthetically pleasing cosmetics.

You mean your're not ready for your celestial fragment tab?
Last edited by DrDraids on Mar 24, 2018, 4:40:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info