Earlier today, we released Patch 3.2.1b that includes improvements to the Bestiary League and other updates. You can check out the full patch notes here. We will continue to monitor community feedback as a result of these changes to see what other changes may need to be made. In the meantime, we are holding a huge sale this weekend where we're discounting every type of Skill Effect in the store! Check out the full selection here.

The sale will run from the time of this post until Mar 26, 2018 11:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

We hope everyone has a great weekend! We look forward to seeing you again next week.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Gotta pay for the pizzas and instant ramen somehow...

Skills to pay the bills!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
There goes all my points for skills I'm never going to use.
I can’t keep up with sales anymore :((
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
5x Sin Gloves. That is just sad. Please find a way to make having multiple box effects worth it.
Stay awhile... and listen.
Ok
Saved
Happy I genuinely held off buying last night my skill MTX =D
I don't have enough money for this...
got 'em
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's a pity a great deal of these look worse or at least much weirder than the bog-standard skills and spells in other ARPGs. The fireballs in Wolcen's *alpha* look better than anything fire-related in PoE. And that's not just down to them using the crysis engine -- it's simply because it looks like a bloody fireball. Not some crappy little glowing rock with a trail of smoke.

The baffling thing is how much work goes into PoE mtxes to produce such consistently tasteless junk. I'd rather pay for a good looking *actual* fireball than a weird dragon's head, and I imagine it's probably easier to do. I get the whole 'not wanting to look like other ARPGs' thing but recent mtxes (right up to that dreadfully overcooked Kraken portal) look more like GGG showing off technical skills than creating aesthetically pleasing cosmetics.

Nothing surprising really, it's aging game engine of PoE vs CryEngine in Wolcen!

P.S. OH shit Wolcen early access available on Steam O w O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info