GGG, you guys are a crap company

"
poeFan2 wrote:

I understand your sentiment. It feels like the game is still in beta because GGG doesn't take their time to polish their game and fix broken mechanics/skills. They just shove in more and more content coupled with MTX. As long as people keep buying MTX and supporting them, they will never stop. And that doesn't make them unsuccessful, quite the contrary. What drives them is money, like any company, and what gives them that is rushed league content. The only way to change that is by touching their pockets. Don't buy a single MTX pack or anything to support them, spam reddit and the forums demanding them to take action and fix their game. Maybe then they will listen.

I also understand, and share your view.
"
daegda wrote:

1.) More than once I have been "yelled at" for use of language, yet the forums are filled with cursing and needless off topic insults yet you do nothing to those people... (FYI you guys suck at moderating)

This is because you annoy people enough for them to report you. If you want to see others punished equally, you should report their posts as well.

Then, if their behaviour is as bad as yours is, they will be punished in equal proportion.

"
daegda wrote:

2.) bestiary league - need I say more?
3.) Exploits are brought to light and ignored
4.) said exploits (in #3) break the legit trading experience which is the EXACT reason you people refuse an auction house
5.) In game mechanics that did not need touched were broken beyond repair.

You do need to say more, yes. None of these are concrete complaints, so the only people who can know what you mean are the people who can read your mind, and are willing to delve into that particularly murky pool full of broken glass and rabid badgers.

If you wanted to do anything production, rather than get another slap on the wrist and another mark toward being banned, then give concrete examples of your complaints.

I'll help:

2. Why is Bestiary league bad, in your opinion?

3. Which exploit?

4a. How did that exploit break "legitimate trade", and also
4b. How did that break "legitimate trade" by allowing people to complete gearing faster, thus spending less time on the drop => reward loop in the game, the reason that an auction house is unpopular an idea with GGG?

5. Which in-game mechanic did they change, and how is that mechanic now broken beyond repair?
Last edited by SlippyCheeze on Mar 23, 2018, 3:31:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info